Reviews for Chances
LynseyXanime chapter 1 . 9/4
Okay! I am in love with the first chapter and the best part is... ITS A LONG FRIKKIN STORY! I love long stories and I can't wait to find out what's happened!
Sandaime chapter 30 . 7/4
Fantastico! Bravado! Perfecto!
Rafja chapter 30 . 6/9
the story was really interesting but I just wanted more... intimate scene, if I may say / write so. Especally at the end. *blush* But it's just my personel preference, nethertheless it was a truly good and captivating story. Thanks for writing and please excuse my bad englisch, I hope you can still understand what I want to say.
Greetings Inali
I love this crossover thing! Skip Beat and Keishichou Tokuhanka are my favorites as well, and I practically drowned my keyboard in drool when I read just the summary.
Now I've only read the 1st chapter, but I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to how you'll intertwine these two awesome universes!
I havent even started reading it, and im already excited. While im reading Keishichou tokuhanka, i was actually thinking that if Skip Beat will make this a drama, Rem amd Kyoko are perfect for the lead roles. So thank you! For coming up with this!
Elaineee chapter 30 . 4/9
I think it took me a couple days to finish this. Thank you for keeping me entertained this spring break. I really loved this story :D
jello673 chapter 30 . 3/5

:) :) :) :)
Elle-chan chapter 27 . 2/21
glass mask reference :D in your mind, did hayami-san decided his love for maya was enough to the point where he confessed and married her so they could have Makuto and Mayuko? I hope so. I dont read japanese so I dont know how the story actually ends, just what was in the anime. well, anyway, I really enjoying this story :)
xAnimeaddict1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
im only 1 chap in and i already love you since i fell in love w Keishichou Toukuhanka 007 a month ago and was disappointed that there werent many fanfics for it, and now i find u mixed 2 of my favorite romance manga together!.THANK YOU!
strongmayhem chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
I love this fanfic and the plot, because of its fluffiness! Every chapter was all fluff, and i just cannot contain how happy i am by reading this fanfic. The story itself is just too sweet, too adorable, and the characters' are just too cute! (But i kind of wanted to know more about the movie that Setsu would act in, and how Kyoko would reveal herself that she was the one that was playing the character 'Setsuka Heel'. Nevertheless i love the story and, thank you for writing something as wonderful as this! I have trully enjoyed it and could not contain my smile or grin like a 'cheshire cat' whilst reading this story from chapter to chapter!)
natysc chapter 30 . 6/2/2014
I liked the story, since I'm a fan of both mangas. I just think that the end was really rushed. It took them forever to get together and they want to marry just after... :s
Guest chapter 30 . 4/27/2014
Should wright a story from the twins point of view
scifiromance chapter 30 . 3/27/2014
Thank you for writing! I adored this story and have been addicted to reading it these past couple of days! :) Well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
i like your story but Kyoko is OOC because shes not dense just in denial-she has experienced love after all!
Rycans chapter 30 . 2/7/2014
Oh my, I really miss this story TT and still it's affect me.. So sweet / kyaaaaaaa!
Love this story much!