Reviews for Chances
Briji Cx chapter 1 . 5h
i was not able to concentrate with my work bcuz of this xDD
GOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHH i still want mooooooore
yet again chapter 30 . 2/8
awesome
mcosta4581 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Love that manga.
soyoraite chapter 24 . 12/1/2016
そうですね。 あと10年でも待ち続けてでも良いくらいよね。 あの二人が結婚するまでwwww
Rie Noosirnym chapter 30 . 5/20/2016
that's ends it. oh my gosh. I read the latest chapter of SB ang it frustrate the he'll out of me. there are some kind of OOC but you made me believe it. kinda looking for..see fanfic about Yuu! you relieve me from the agony of waiting also I have no acquiring a KT007 ang fan scans are stop at chapter 26. I'm so dying to read it so I'm so thankful that you somehow deliver the ending even in . Again, thanks wonderful stuff. since I'm working it 3 days before I'm done reading it.
Rie Noosirnym chapter 30 . 5/20/2016
Rie Noosirnym chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
hello there..just finish reading the chapter one. this is adorably realistic and awesome.. . KT007 is also my fave manga after skip beat. and I'm so depressed .snail paced.
Rie Noosirnym chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
woah woah 2 of my fave manga...so excited!
Ashenvale chapter 30 . 5/10/2016
you! bec of your fic I had to stay up late just to finish it. damn so captivating. it's light and it's fun. Got to see how ren and kyouko while exclusively dating and not for just 12 chapters. gyaa!
AriChiin chapter 30 . 4/1/2016
Wow this was amazing. I'm a picky reader, but this completely dragged me in. I'm sad I encountered this fanfic only until nowI'm glad I decided to read this instead of doing my homework :D
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Great ending to a great story. This story so amazing and original, i love how you portray the characters in the story. You pretty much nailed everything.
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 2/10/2016
Omg love their wedding
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 2/10/2016
Yay she said yes
Undertheskys chapter 25 . 2/10/2016
Kyoko is so lucky to have Ren. Hes willing to wait till marriage to do those thing. Hes really sweet
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 2/10/2016