Reviews for The Box
DiDiGlee chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Thank you for writing this wonderful and precious piece. It's perfect, because it shows how life can change to the better even when you have been at a point where you don't see a future for yourself. I love Kurt's reactions in this. Very beautifully written. :)
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh God... This really hits home. As a former addict (that still struggles) and super depressed teenager, I think I can relate. Due to different triggers and circumstances of course. I remember ODing on a lot of different things and cutting (I have hideous scars all up and down my left arm. It's the ones that go from the wrist to inner elbow that are the worst, but I won't go there)... uhm. Wait, this isn't about my pitiful life story, it's about Blaine! My baby! It's okay sweetheart, it's hard and you're so strong. So so strong. You're amazing and beautiful (as is Kurt) and so many people love and cherish you.
Siess chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I absolutely loved this entire little thing. It was so heart-breaking and so *real*. You did an amazing job and I'm really, really glad I was able to read this (: It was wonderful.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Mine is, too! And wow, fail, I'm already following you...

You're so amazing at conveying all these angsty emotions and I just want to give both of them a hug!

Awesome job!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
this is beautiful. it does absolute justice to such an intense topic - you had me crying. a lot. and i want to hug you really badly right now, so *hugs tight*
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
My heart hurts a little right now. Hugs all round I think.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
WOW. This was HELLA intense. I like that you didn't tell us what was going on right away- it made the story very gripping.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I loved this. It was very inspiring and the conversation was realistic with how they spoke. Great job and hope you're okay! :)
SragonZ chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
*wipes at eyes*

Beautiful and heart-breaking. Why do you make me cry so often?

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad night though...
jtangel chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Great story. Really heartbreaking, but well written. Thanks!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I totally get Kurt's reaction, and Blaine's. How am I both of them in this? I am so strange.

Great story idea. That box, I won't get over how scary a thing it is any time soon.
DarrenCrissLoverForever chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh my gosh..! Amazing :) ! I love it! I've read your other stories, and they are just as perfect. You are an, amazing author! :)
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. Wow!

I think it feels like a complete story, so I'm glad you're not going to be expanding it. The boys have dealt with the issue of the box and what it represented for Blaine, and it's all in the past now.