Reviews for The Lion and the Serpent
Wait whaaaaat? I need another chapterrrrr
HPkitty chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
What? No! You can't just give us that cliff hanger and then stop updating! What happens? Oh, my poor Blainers and Kurtie! I really like this fic, please continue it?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sooooo guess what? I got a -thingie! It's Angel from dA in case you were wondering! :)
lexigirl20 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Here I am, stalking you as of your deletion of you DA page! I love this story, been obsessively reading it for weeks! 3 Looking forward to your next chapter!
LaBeauAJ chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Oh please, please, please write more ASAP! I am DYING HERE! :) seriously

great story though, I am in need of more! I wish you good luck on every aspect, finding your notebook and no writer's block! ;D
Mama Umbridge AP chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
I hate it when there's trouble in Klaine paradise! D: I hope things get patched up quickly!

Anywho, I'm sorry so much crap has gone your way! I hope you do well on your finals and I also hope you can find your missing journal! I've had my journal stolen from me and been mocked for the material in it, so I don't wish that upon anyone. Not even my biggest enemy!

Thanks for the awesome update!

-Roxie
LaBeauAJ chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I loved (and almost died) at the part where Kurt bumped into Blaine! Bloody brilliant, as the British would say :)
DancingintheRayne chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Oh wow:0

Wish you'd update more often:)love this story3

Update soon!
DancingintheRayne chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
:0 oh wow. Update soon!
harlequinbears chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Ooohhh interesting. I'm reeaally itching to know what happened between those two. Gaaaahhh the suspense.
Tschninchen chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
Oh, I love this story :) Hogwarts!Klaine are always my favourite and I'm a sucker for Slytherin Kurt :)

Can't wait for the background story of Shane and Kurt, really looking forward to it.. And I hope, that Blaine will know it soon enough as well..
Just a Dumb Human Like You chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
"It looked as if nothing could ever go wrong." Well... that's kinda scary and rather foreboding... Great job so far, update soon!
harlequinbears chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Shit is going down. Looking forward to it, though. And for the record, I was waiting, and YAY YOU'RE BACK
DancingintheRayne chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Can't wait for next chapter! Update soon!
BrooketheLlama chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
I love this. Can't wait to read more from you :)