Reviews for Here There Be Dragons!
daniela chapter 2 . 3/16
I really love this story. I hope you continue writing it. It's just awesome. Especially the part where Rory realizes he's in Skyrim. I guess this would be a situation where he knows more than the Doctor. :D
Oakfeather31589 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Good story
Some Guy chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
This story is amazingly well written. I feel that the inclusion of Rory realizing it was Skyrim was completely unneeded, and I think it would've made for a better story if he didn't. But whatever, no hate, this is awesome!
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
MORE! PLEASE MORE!
Argillia chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I have to admit and say: "I bought it and installed it on a computer in the TARDIS" is Genius. Really. It's Worth any other explanations I've read so far, and it's something new and original. And furthermore, it can explain the sometimes weird behaviours the character have since... well... AIs.
TacoSquirrel9 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I read this with my friend, Foster, and we just absolutely, positively, indubitably LOVED this story. The imagery was flawless. The characters were perfectly written. The game characters were scripted EXACTLY. It was just PERFECT. I mean, we even assigned characters that we would voice, and aside from lopsided casting, it turned out amazing, because, just...UADHSJOAHDOAPNDAO DHOSBDA.
Seriously though, dude, #realtalk, you really really REALLY need to continue this story. Please, for the love of Jeebus and Alduin, do NOT be like me and not update your story for 3 years. This is a true masterpiece of fanfiction literature, and you need to continue. I look forward to your future works.

(Like seriously, I'm begging you to continue.)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Very cool
Hope that Skyrim they're in isn't a result of the Tardis creating a whole different reality from the game
Also I hope that the Doctor isn't supposed to be the dragonborn because, one that just really makes the story weird (even for Doctor Who) and two he is not a fighter anymore and to be the dragonborn in that game kinda involves a LOT of fighting
Just my opinion
if you decide to make a new one it would be cool if the Doctor and Amy and Rory were to be captured with the dragonborn at the beginning
Orchidellia chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Oh ho! Isn't Rory naughty. This is an old, abandoned fic by the looks of it, but I would love to read more. I hope you un-abandon it :)
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Kogaan Akatosh. Do not delay, Alduin will be coming. He cannot miss the sighs.
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
MORE! PLEASE!
the other ghost girl chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
LOL, though that seems a little ooc even for Rory
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
XD AAGHHH RORY! XD

hahaha nice work, and very nice writing! I do wish you could update this, as it is an amazing concept and has two amazing worlds crossing over!

So, lemme guess, in this Skyrim world, will the Doctor be the "Dragonborn" character? hahaha

-DMRA

PS, I have followed this, and I intend to wait patiently for its continual! So take your time! If you need any help, feel free to PM me!
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
XD hahaha yes yes, 11th Doctor plus Amy and Rory in Skyrim. Yes. YES.

This looks awesome! I'm excited to continue!

-DMRA
Ninjabiscuit chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
By Sithis I demand that you continue this story!
tadgh chapter 2 . 11/16/2012