Reviews for The Wished Aways
tess chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
Oooo and ominous ending.

I love how you put so much into each chapter.

The bits with John added just the perfent amount of humor to lighten up the darker parts with Sherlock and Sarah.

I loved Jareth in this chapter, he had just the amount of cruel and cunning I should expect from a Fae. He'd best be careful not to get John angry though; he can be one angry doctor when he needs to be.

I also liked the bit at the end of the segment with the worms. Hilarious.

Looking through the comments I've seen a few people requesting you to continue. If you choose to do so at any time I would love to read you're conclusion. If you cannot finish this story for whatever reason I would not think any less of you.

Thank You for letting me go on this journey with you, Sherlock, John, Sarah, and the rest. I di thoroughly enjoy myself.
tess chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
Another Brilliant Chapter

OK first off the "It's Shakespeare, John." part in the beginning made me laugh.

Sherlock would definitely guilt-trip Sarah into helping him summon goblins using John as bait, Aaannnddd then sacrifice himself for John in a hearthbeat, that's just too him.

Poor John, doesn't it seem like he just can't stop getting kidnapped by the forces of evil?

And Sarah, poor girl, her brain probably got very messed up by the whole Labyrinth experience. Do you think she got ptsd or something of the sort? it seems very plausible. And now she has to suffer the whole ordeal again, this time with an insufferable prat who can't see what's right in front of his nose many times.

Sherlock is certainly going to have to think outside the box to solve this one.

You did a magnificent job. Don't be so hard on yourself; you're writing has a very specific element of realism which is hard to achieve.
tess chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Hi, you're amazing, like if-this-was-a-book-in-the store-I-would-buy-it amazing. Seriously good work.

You have Sherlock pegged. His character is perfect, I feel like this should be within an episode.

John is also well written his, way of trying to keep the peace when Sarah and Sherlock were about to go at it was also screen-John-esque.

I also like how you're incorporating bits of Faerie lore in.

The only thing I noticed while reading that could be improved upon was that there were a few places where I, were I editing this story, would have added commas.
GlassSplinter chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
I know this was a long time ago, but please finish this story! Or let someone else adopt it? This is brilliant.
cmsully chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
Will you update this story in honor of David Bowie? This is just too hilarious of an idea to just die...
RosePleasant chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Hi I really like your story! I think the way that you combined Labyrinth and Sherlock is cool. I don't know if you will continue this story or not but, I am glad that you wrote it either way!
Finwitch1 chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
So, Hoggle managed to get some sort of clue with that left-right thing, eh? A reference, perhaps, to the time she took neither way and instead went straight?

Anyway... I wanna know why Sarah is now the only one allowed in... Did she leave a thing unfinished or something?
Tamha chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
I notice that this story hasn't been updated in two years. I find this to be disappointing, as I think Sherlock and Sarah exploring the Labyrinth to find John an amusing idea. Also, I'm pretty sure that Hoggle's hint would have been completely clear to Sherlock, and he'll start veering Sarah to the left a bit more. Interesting to note since every time Sarah was presented with a left/right fork in the movie, she invariably headed to the right rather than the left.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
hey... i just happened to find this story now... if there's anyway you could continue it or something... but i realized that you haven't updated since some point in 2012... so I'm guessing you've stopped writing or have taken a break... if you stopped then that's a little disappointing ... i really did enjoy the stories I've read of yours... well anyway if you read this thanks for doing so... didn't mean to bother you if i did... bye
Swishyfish2003 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Ok, I'm going to try and sound as calm, and collected as I can when I say thi-SCREW IT:
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
Uhhhh, please? xDDD

Now that I've gotten that out of the way...

This fic is everything I didn't know I needed! You have proven the idea that, so long as the characters are written believably, you can put them in any situation in a fanfic, and get away with it.
Honestly, when I went in search of Labyrinth/Sherlock crossovers, it was with the thought I'd find something cracky, and meta. (Like some sort of 'Girls Next Door' comic with BBC Sherlock thrown in for chuckles). But this fic accomplished something that should be completely impossible. It's thrust an in-character Sherlock into the Labyrinth with an in-character Sarah and Jareth to boot, and it did so believably!

I LOVE how Sherlock is taking the whole situation, like he's still positive none of this is real, and he just -knows- he's going to get to the bottom of this whole 'Labyrinth' thing and it's going to turn out to be all a hallucination like the Hound, but he's pushed all of that aside to save his best friend.

I also like how he's addressed the white elephant in the room: namely Jareth's creepy stalker attitude. xD
And Sarah is all "If I pretend I don't know what you're talking about it won't be true-lalalalala!"

Can I get some more interaction between John and Jareth also? (if it fits in that is) Those two scenes you wrote were SO FUNNY. I can just so easily see Johns body language, and cynical/sarcastic attitude towards the whole, room-full-of-goblins thing.
(And can we address Jareth's usual attire too while we're at it, I mean really, maybe he needs another guy to point out the overkill to him...)

One last point I wanted to make:
"I guess adventures are like that, though. Unexpected."
THAT WAS SO A HOBBIT REFERENCE! Don't try and act innocent I know it is!
(andIloveitomg)

The only thing that has me shouting over here, and fidgeting uncomfortably, is now that you have me hooked, I'm sitting here eyeing your last update date with dread, because I somehow ALWAYS manage to find fantastic fics that seem to get abandoned, and I never get to find out how they end (seriously, I can count on one hand the fics in my alerts that have been completed after I started following them...)

So yes, here we are, well over a year since your last update, and I'm STILL going to hit that follow and fave, simply because I am wishing oh so fervently that you will get this message in you e-mail, and say, 'oh, hey, I should probably finish that story'.
You could make me infinitely happy too by shooting off a quick PM letting me know you're even still alive though, you know, if you have time...
xD
(Please please please finish! I mean, Season 3 being out now should be AMAZING inspiration. I will bribe you with wishes of Ruffle-hair 'Batches for your dreams if you do! ;P)
ilovedracoDH chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
nice this is awesome
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Damn Damn Damn, please write more...damn...LOL
Happyfish chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
This is good. I think Hoggle was trying to give her a hint on which way they are supposed to go.
Honoria Granger chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Don't want your firstborn. Just another chapter, well lots more chapters, of this quite wonderful story. Please tell me there is hope.
FluffyHanyoEars chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Please continue! its amazing :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »