Reviews for Invisible Bruises
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
You go Espo ! He was so right about everything !
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
'Kate touched a hand to her head to check, but no antlers.' - I LOVE this. The whole antlers thing, i's hilarious, a fantastic bit of comic relief in a (beautifully) serious piece. And I love how you carried it through the story... 'and stop it with the antlers already!' (Totally sounds like something someone would say after waking up from anesthesia - I know, I've done it quite a few times.) 'sort out the truth from the antlers' - that just made me giggle again. And this is my favorite kind of fic, a bit of angst at the beginning that is quickly resolved with a happy ending. I realize this is an older fic but I re-read it today and I wanted to tell you about my antler-related amusement. :) thanks!
sillylissy chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
sweet
farihatabs chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
what a short one-shot, eh? ;)
but it was great!was going through old fanfics and came across this... really loved it :D
firtree chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Cute. Pretty well resolved :).
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Yeah, about that time I thought he would never ask, too! This was a good one!
ghost writer 77 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh, that was amazing. I feel all warm inside after that - of course there was a lot of angst that made my chest ache, but it was so well-written. I loved this and you have a great talent.
tsquared322 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I LOVE this story! Seriously, it is amazing! I need to find another word for love cause I feel like I'm using it too often, but this is definitely one of my favorites!
nolesome chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
So well written, very much in character. I really liked the conversations in the hospital waiting room, with the rest of them team just unloading on Castle a little bit. And drugged-up Kate, very funny!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Loved it.
CRB chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
There's a ton of 47 sec/limey/headhunters one-shots out there... but I have to say, this is one of my favorites, and it's the one I keep coming back to. I really like your drugged Kate - and Castle's reaction ("sort out the truth from the antlers" never fails to make me laugh, even when someone's there to look at me funny for it).

I also like that you don't just immediately make them say everything, forgive each other, and fall into bed - they stay in character. Castle's not sure she means what he wants her to, and Beckett (once she's less loopy) is still guarded. It's a believable, in-character, yet wonderfully hopeful ending.
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Nicely written. I like Kate's drugged train of thought.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh this was really sweet, even if it took something nasty to get to where they needed to be.
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
:') How I wish ...

That was beautiful. The start was hard and the middle was hard and you conveyed that very well. The end - wow. So wonderful... I do think you're on to something. I too think there will be another brush with death, but I think they'll both be stuck together somehow and they have no option but to talk it out...