Reviews for A Subtle Poison
Katyakora chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
I forgot how much I loved this fix until I saw the update and reread it. So glad you're continuing this.
ElyssaCousland chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
Argh! It was just gettin good and now I'm caught up? :(
This story is fun. I'm not usually into slash but it was such an unusual pairing I had to read it, and you've done it very well. Compelling story, I wan to know what's going on with the crazy dark spawn, and I'm actually looking forward to the smut, which is odd. Update soon! I'll go find you on AO3...
SnowHelm chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
Awesome chapter, loved the party banter. Great update!
DLA666 chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
Please update this! It is wonderful!
Hesiod chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Your party banter is to die for. I don't even ship Fenris and Alistair, but I'm thoroughly enjoying your writing. What a pleasant surprise!

Will review as I read along, when I can :)
Hesiod chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
A very promising start! I stumbled upon this fic by pure fluke, but I'm glad I did. It will probably take me a while to read through since my upcoming week is busy, but I do plan to. :)

Fantastic writing! And a super pleasant surprise to see Bethany there with them. I have a soft spot for her, haha.
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
Awww! Fenris as a Warden...interesting lol. And I always like Alistar. Great fic :)
Mad World87 chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
I hope You'll continue, I really like this story (so far). It's well written, cute and funny, with the right amount of mature content (without overdo) and fighting.
Melysande chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
A good story - started reading on a recommendation from MsBarrows and really enjoyed it so far. Pairing Alistair and Fenris works amazingly well. Look forward to Fenris exploring their relationship, Ferelden and the wardens.
SnowHelm chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Great to have another chapter. Love the interactions and looking forward to the next chapter.
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
It is better then none! I love this fanfic!
Miss Mahariel chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
I stumbled upon this story by chance and I had never thought of Alistair and Fenris. But I love them. lol He is now the only other person to be with Alistair other than my warden (lol)

Seriously though, you write the characters spot on, I really enjoy this and look forward to it continuing
Witchy Bee chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
NO. Fenris is not allowed to be tainted, goddamn it. No, no, no!
Kaadajin chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
I really really love your story, so I'm a bit sad this chapter was so short, but thanks for updating! Please don't abandon it, there's no other DA fics I found that I like, and here the characters, the story and the relationship are great 3 pretty please! Thanks again for your work
The Buttered Scribe chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Oh my stars, I am /undone/ by you. Utterly, completely, every-thread-untangled undone. That was brilliant.

Really, I was whimpering and screaming and gah- I haven't done this in a long time. You've brought them together just about perfectly, or as perfectly as I think they can be brought together. It felt natural and believable and I- well, for lack of better term, /Maker's breath/ I'm still in pieces with feelings all over the place.

In short, it was amazing.