Reviews for Ties of Blood
Employee13 chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
Not updated since 2003, how unhappy. :(

Wonderful so far, wish you'd finish it.
Casa Circe chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
This was beautiful, just beautiful. OH, how I wish you'd update soon. I love Dilandau, you've captured his essence. Wonderful story, excellent work here. Please continue, this is an excellent piece of work. I als like the way you handled the interactions between Dilandau and Millerna. Continue writing, please. Thank you. - superb -
KouKagerou chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
Heheheh, try to keep me from reviewing twice...

Ya know I was re-reading this and found it kinda interesting how the only person that even has a chance of gaining Dilandau's trust now is Millerna.

Hey.. yer not goanna aboandin this fic, eh? It's just on hold fer a while right?
kanzeyori chapter 5 . 10/9/2004
e! this is neat! I can't wait to see where you take this!
Kou-Kagerou chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
Heey~ why haven't I reviewed fer this story yet?

Love it so far. Are you planning on continuing it? I'm looking forward to an update (and while I wait I'm gonna stick this fic in my esca faves, right next to 'Severed' by Eboni o)
Skippys Cat chapter 5 . 3/20/2004
Ah Man I had checked and checked for updates to this so often that I thought perhaps it was going to stay unfinished. But just on the off chance that there might be something new after so long I checked again tonight and voile! Please tell me that you will be continuing it! This latest chapter was excellent, Dilandau is coming along so well. Of course Allen keeps messing things up. I really do love this and would love to have more of it! ~Cat
Shido chapter 5 . 2/26/2004
Please, please, please continue. I really want to find out what happens next.
Vania chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
Your story is going very well! Please submit more chapters soon, I can't wait for it!
RavenSara84 chapter 5 . 12/13/2003
Cool! All praise!
Clarity1 chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
This is quite something indeed. I'm rather new to Escaflowne fic, Dilandau being my favorite character by far, and you seem to have captured him perfectly. I'm anxiously awaiting to see what happens to him next; please, do update soon!
Asuka Kureru chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
*cries* congrats Allen, you've done it! moron ;_; *cuddles Dilandau*

I'm wondering how you can manage to make Dilandau so in character and yet so frail... never felt that sorry for him before T_T
Eboni chapter 5 . 8/6/2003
I already reviewed this chapter, I'm just adding you to my Author Alert list.
Eboni chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
I am feeling Dilandau's pain in Chapter 5. Silly me actually thought Allen was going to start caring about him too...poor baby. He was just beginning to like Allen, they might have formed a relationship. But it is understandable that Allen would want to at least attempt to get his sister back. I still think it was slimy the way he was going to to trick Dilandau into it. I mean, though he was artificially created, he's still a person. Please update soon, I've been reading this story off your site, and was so excited to see your update :).
Dilandra chapter 5 . 7/13/2003
Beautiful! You know, I started out this chapter almost seeing Dilandau as a bit OOC...but then I remembered...he really IS only a 15 year old boy. It's so hard to remember that when he's high on the whole "General of the Dragonslayers" thing, and at war and only really worried about creating as much chacos and distruction as he can manage.

Your story helps to remind us that he really is only a 15 year old, and without his war, he's just a lost kid. Talented in the ways of murder and mayhem, yes, but still only a boy. I really enjoy this aspect of your Dilandau, and the scene with Allen betraying him with the sorcerer was just heartbreaking. Well done! I look forward to reading more of this story!
Terra chapter 5 . 7/13/2003
wow! Excellent story! I really hope you update soon. I'll be checking every day.