Reviews for The Clues Of Caterina Valentine
ILoveCupckes chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
Also btw um yeah, please don't make Cat die. I'm literally begging you!
ILoveCupcakes chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
Aww don't leave the story! I need a update. This is like my favourite story on here. You're a really awesome writer c: :3
probablysomeone chapter 30 . 12/7/2014
OH MY GOD! I CANT WAIT THAT LONG! - sorry for yelling, but jdkrngokdnfownfofndjdor! So there! Also, when are they going to find a grave?! And don't make cat die! Shes like my favorite character ever!ยก! I died my hair red because of this story! Please post faster.! :''( pleeeeaaaaaasssseee!
alyssabrown1024 chapter 30 . 12/7/2014
Please update this story is really good!;) will u update if I give you virtual cookies8)
Jade the wizard chapter 30 . 11/29/2014
Awesome story! Please keep witing, and please tell me Cat doesn't die?! I have read many stories like this one but this is the best so far! It is much more exciting and suspenseful then others I had read!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/3/2014
Just finished reading. Absolutely amazing keep writing. Love everything about this fanfic. I hope to read more of this fanfic.
WOW chapter 30 . 8/1/2014
KitCat72 chapter 30 . 4/24/2014
HII there, my name's caterina and I love this story, u have REAL TALENT! Anywhale I love this story and I have been waiting soo long for a chapter UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Max2247Cherry chapter 30 . 2/17/2014
Keep working on your next chapter. I cant wait
Guest chapter 30 . 2/16/2014
My life can not get any better. I just read the most amazing fan fiction ever. Wow, you have some serious talent. Please please please please please please post another chapter because I am dying to read it. By the way, I do not have a fan fiction account because my computer is playing up but I am still able to read your stories. Keep up the good work.
kaprice chapter 30 . 2/7/2014
Katylovethatlove chapter 30 . 12/5/2013
You need to keep writing!
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 30 . 9/14/2013
LiTtLemIsSnOtPerfect22 chapter 30 . 9/10/2013
Wow finally a new chap. Do you know how much a new chapter can make me happy? Seriously I keep reading 29 and suddenly I saw 30! My reaction: OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD YES A NEW CHAP. YES.. See how that makes me happy? Haha anyways sorry for the long review. I love this chap. (all actually)
Kiana Hunter chapter 30 . 9/4/2013
YAY! Sorry I haven't really commented lately. I have been reading everything on the fanfiction app and I forget to actually log in. So here is a good review. I have LOVED and adored every chapter thus far. You are an amazing author and I am thankful to be able to actually read some awesome literature. Thank you again. Keep it up and I can't wait for the next update.