Reviews for Double Life
Bigdickbandit chapter 3 . 1/3
damn update soon this is getting good
TheMaroonWarrior chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
this is fucking AMAZING...PLEASE continue
-PEACE
Handsomistic1 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
This seems like a twisted version of Sekirei reminiscent of a horror movie...which is f'n awesome! Keep it up.
Han-Ko chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
:0 there is more than I thought in Minato. Thanks for the update
Sillvog chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Shoot this is confusing! I was thinking this masked man was just a figment of his imagination at first, then thought he might have been real with the battle at the bridge, then went back to thinking he was fake again. Now I'm not sure if he is real and really did through Minato off the bridge or if Minato is just loosing it and threw himself of the bridge. I guess if there are bruises on his neck from being chocked by the masked man the first time, then that can be used to figure out if he really did encounter someone else that choked him depending on the way the hands held his neck if he did it to himself. The is really starting to make me think of the movie Fight Club. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ronniemac28 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
dude keep going!
authorawesome102 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
OH MY GOD! Please update! Please please pleaseeeeee
Darksyde Prime chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
That cliffhanger. Please, for the love of GOD, update this. I really love stories like this. Chapter 1 actually inspired me to write a short story, so I thank you for that.
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I love this, I love this, I want so much more.
Tink96 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Continuala, realmente quiero saber quien es el que lo golpeo :S
Espero un siguiente capitulo ;P
1 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Please update sooner please!
AbsenceOfTruth chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
This story is very interesting! I shall follow it and see where you go with it
Han-Ko chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
wow, Interesting fic I must say. Thanks for writing this
9shadowcat9 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Poor Minato...

To be honest in the anime part of me thought he was taking everything a bit to well so... ' Please update soon!

PS; is he going to wing Homura soon in this one?
HELLrider chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Are you going to update or what?