Reviews for Masks
Alaster Boneman chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
very go please continue
scifiromance chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
It was worth the wait! :) This was my third read through and I still loved it! :) It struck just the right balance of awkwardness and tenderness between them throughout, and that ending was just gorgeous. I repeat everything I said in the beta about characterisation, I forgot to say there how impressed I was with that paragraph that analyses Seven's revulsion towards her implants, very insightful.

Really, I was impressed by the whole chapter! Your edits worked well, and that line was improved by your re-write. :) Thanks for writing!

Kihala chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Please continue this. It is very entertaining.
Kihala chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Please continue to update this, as it was beginning to become decidedly intriguing.
Blazer chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
There don't seem to be very many stories dealing with the aftermath of the events on the Equinox in regards to the Doctor and Seven. Thanks for offering a view into their recovering and doing it with skill and insight. Hopefully you'll be able to update soon. Cheers!
LucyMelissa0600 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Can't wait for more. Very interesting.
Mysterious Jedi chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Excellent story so far. I like your portrayal of emotions. You show Seven's vulnerability without making her seem out of character.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
I loved it. Thanks for writing and your characters we're not ooc.
scifiromance chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
No, it is NOT OOC, I think they're PERFECTLY written! :D I laughed at the beginning at the bit with the comm. badge, I could sympathise, it was like a really persistent alarm clock. I also loved that he was thoughtful enough to bring tea to keep them both awake and Seven's comment about it was in character too. :)

I thought it was cute that he thought of Naomi when trying to get comfortable in Astrometrics, I could see the logic in that. Now, for the serious dialogue, that was wonderfully written, don't worry at all! All the description of their reactions to each other , as well as what they said, were amazing! :)

I know you're busy, like I will be soon, but please update soon! You've left it on a massive cliffhanger, what will he say to her?

Thanks as always for writing and for reviewing "Their Human Errors". :) I definitely intend to keep writing when I'm at uni, but it might be more like a chapter a week rather than every couple of days, I don't know yet! I'll do as much as I can! :)

Tropicalgirl chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
I love it, i thinkit is a wonderful story. Cant wait for more. How chakotay response to that. I think you characterisation is good.
lizzy74656 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
This has been an enlightening read. Keep up the good work.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ice Queen chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Too short! Simple, but so descriptive. I liked the description of the Gamma shift. It's a nice, if brief, look at another side of the ship we don't get to see. Nice work as well with the main characters and working in tidbits from the show.
scifiromance chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Oh, don't worry, It was well worth the wait and I think you ended it at the right place, Chakotay and Seven definitely deserve a chapter to themselves! :) I know that'll be great because you wrote them so well in this chapter. I really loved your characterisation of Chakotay in this chapter, how you described his relationship and interaction with the Doctor was perfect, very sure to both of their characters. :) The thought of the Doctor and him arguing about boxing made me laugh because I can imagine that clearly, lol. I liked his thoughts about Seven too, very well written. Of course I loved the section with Seven too, you write how I think she'd deal with trauma so well and it her thoughts were wonderfully detailed. :)

Wow, this is a really long review! I hope it encourages you to update soon, lol. Thanks for writing! :)

scifiromance chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
PERFECT! Thank you so much for updating this, it was brilliant! :D I can't imagine it written better. Seven and the Doctor's interaction was exactly in character, especially the section where they couldn't sing "Oh My Darling Clementine". What they were doing while they were waiting to meet suited them too, the Doctor debating which holoprogramme to use while Seven shamefully practises procrastination... Also, Seven's learning curve about locking the cargo bay door was very amusing, just another reason why they should've just given her quarters straight off, lol.

And then there's Chakotay, I think you're the best author at writing his character by far. :) The way he analysed the Captain's likely reactions was dead on and I cold just feel the weight settling on him as he realised he'd have to deal with this...

Wow, a long review, but you really deserved it! :D Good luck with your exams. :)

lisac1965 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
This chapter was very well written, from the way you described the tension between the Doctor and Seven to Chakotay's dilemma of how to handle the situation. Looking forward to seeing how he handles this this! :)