Reviews for A Rainy Night's Tale
Sowhat chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
i really liked this story. It's really short and sweet, my favourite combination )
Iamsam44 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I loved this fic, just as much as I love this couple. For some reason I really do love this couple like A LOT so I'm so glad I got to read your fix because it was absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh my glob this is so cuuute! Algebraic work bro!
wolfblood4ever chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
YOU SHOULD DO MORE FIOLEE. YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AND I THINK I HAVE READ ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR STORIES BEFORE. BUT ANYWAY I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP WRITING BECAUSE YOU ARE TALENTED.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Splendid. Nice.
TheChipettesRule chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh...my...GLOB! THIS is one of the CUTEST, SWEETEST, most ADORABLE stories I've EVER read in my ENTIRE 11 year life!
Demi clayton chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I think it was very who'll write and you shalud write more of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awwwws I just LUV it ...just LUV it... I loved how came didn't freak out that much when she found Marshall in bed with Fionna...

I LUVED IT MAN or GIRL!
Kelsey chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
i loved it! i think your descriptions of the characters were perfect! its really hard to find a really good fiolee fanfic but yours is great! please make more! (P.S I loved marshall lee in this one!) :DD
fay-marie1993 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Cute story. I liked it :)
wolfspirit175 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
noooo i must have moar! D:
Bell.Bit chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
loved it. simply loved it
callalily1617 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
awwww- awwwww- awwwwwwwwwwww :""""""""""
THAT WAS THE CUTEST FIONNA MARSHALL LEE FIC I'VE READ 3333333
littlekurtsie chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh my gosh, your story just made me cry. That was insanely good, I can't believe how amazing that was. Thank you so much for writing and sharing such an awesome piece of art.

/let me love you with the power of my feels
Tmc chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
You should set the story five years later and have fionna Marry Marshall and have 2 full human kids and have Marshall explain how he became a vampire and have a journey through fionna's pregnancy after she realizes they are having twins and have Marshall add a room to the tree home and soon propose to fionna and then add a happy ending yay