Reviews for Night Light
Lucyole chapter 7 . 4/13
please write further that would be great your story is interesting and good too i like it
*cookies for you* please please please write or update
Ohhh my gosh chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Please update! This is such a good story, you can't leave me like this!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Why did you stop writing?! PLEASE FINISH THIS KEEP GOING WRITE MORE I WANT MORE THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING GOOD PLEASE DONT LEAVE A STORY THAT SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE TOY HAVE TO KEEP GOING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT LEAVE IT HALFWAY HANGING AT A HUGE CLIMAX OMG I WANT MORE!
JessiePie6 chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
wish you would add more
Theatre24 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
More please? You promised what's behind the door!
Ginger-Snapp chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Please continue, pretty pretty please!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
cool story so far
Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
poor emma cant wait 2 read more
Twyla Mercedes chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
I'd forgotten the storyline for this one and had to do a quick re-read. Rumple's not so great around precocious little girls, is he? And your Rumple is certainly alittle more tightly wired (and a it crankier) that most. Hope you post again soon. thx txm
Miriam chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Please update VERY soon!
LoneAngel666 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
AW! Wonderful story ! I LOVE IT! It's adorable and sweet and SO funny ! ! ! Little Emma is just so cute! And Rumple is just hilarious with his little "dance"! Can't wait for more !
P.S. I think it would be awesome if someone attacked the castle and like Emma and Rumple have to fight it off with magic.
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
This story just keeps getting more and more interesting!
belladu57 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
good_
nym chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I truly enjoy this story and look forward to the next chapter. I will admit i srumbled across it last night and just reread it. By far is my favorite take on any type of rumple and emma relationship. I hope you continue I noticed that it was origanoly to be a two shot. Glad you continued and i will be looking forward to the next chapter. Ultamitly I wonder if this will change how emma reacts when she meets gold or how it her mind processes the curse and of course the season finaly and such. Is just such a interesting idea it has my head spinning with many more thoughts.
BlooperLover chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Aww! Poor Emma! I hate the peters already! This story is so amazing! I totally LOVE it! This morning I was reading the chapter with the whole "boogeyman under the girl's bed" thing! That was HILARIOUS! It was early this morning and I was the only one awake! It was so hard not to burst out laughing and wake everyone else up! I am anxiously awaiting your next chapter!