Reviews for Overheard
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
i love this one! i do think that Phineas and Isabella are a little too young for romance, so i think this whas just as much romance as it should be!:)
Dah Puzzle Masta chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I liked it! I akso love the Odyssey and liked the part where Ferb is reading it! Can you tell me where he is at? Couldn't sign in but you can still find me under Dah Puzzle Masta!
storyman123123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
i really liked that quote phineas said, about his mom marrying his dad because he was her best friend. a really nice bit of artistic license that really worked in the situation. i also like how it's not overly fluffy with phinabella. all in all great job! plus, you characterized ferb really well too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I've read a whole bunc of phinabella storys. This is one of the best ones so far. Great job! :)
Doofilcaious chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
"I loved that Ferb character's response at the end!"
"If thats how you act when you're not a couple I can't wait to see how you do when you are!"
"FERB!"
Dreamsinger chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Cool story. I can I honestly say that I could imagine something like this happening-well, not the going-to-Paris part, but Phineas being unsure of the basic thing all love stories seem to gloss over: what is love, and what exactly does it feel like? 'Cause if you don't know, how will you know when you feel it? How will you know whom to marry?

I like how you have Phineas as open about his feelings as in the series. It's not even that he's 'not ready' for love, but that he actually never even thought about it as applying to himself yet. I think I was the same when I was his age-heck, I've never been in love, so I totally sympathize with him. I'd like to know the answers to his questions myself!
draco122 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very nice i liked that
Draco122
HasNoClue chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awesome story, love your work. This story is actually what inspired me to write "Discovery". So, in a way, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww! So cute! :)
TheNargana chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Damn, a wonderful Story, from the Beginning to the End. I Hope Youll never stop Writing.
PxIforever101 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Amazing story, I especially liked your inclusion of things from Isabella's City of Love song. I must say I'd love to see a sequel to this, please?
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This is really sweet and semi-plausible! Phin is so oblivious, i don't think he'd acutally just fall in love, but this is really cute! *_*
StarrKiwi chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Cuteness!
Mythology Rose chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I really like this! I thought Ferb's "If that's how you two act when you aren't a couple, I can't wait to see how you act when you are!" remark was really funny!
Lola McCarthy chapter 1 . 4/14/2012