Reviews for If One Has Not Dined Well
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
Oh, Sherlock. This was really good! My favorite was the last one! He went shopping and made him toasties while in hiding...
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Last chapter was iffy for me, merely because I thoroughly hated TRF and generally avoid any fanfic based off that episode unless it's a reveal fic, but it wasn't bad. The rest was great!
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Sherlock got egg on his face, literally. Too funny. :D
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
I don't know what to say to this bit, but I know I have to say, I loved that Sherlock made John toasties, then utterly panicked because he had given himself away.
Alien Hedgehog chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Oh, I was not prepared for the feels in these last ones!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Awwwwww...Awesome. This last one was sad. And I liked the previous two chapters before this one the best.
courtoftheair chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I love toasties, but why couldn't he just use the grill? Do they really need special toastie-making devices? And mozzarella and basil? Whats wrong with a nice bit of Double Gloucester? Silly Americans with your unnecessarily complicated toasties...
Lili chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Oh my god... While reading the stories I smiled so often and thought about what a beautiful piece it is... and now after the last chapter, I'm just so close to tears. This was written so beautifully and the ending is just so sad and heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing this. Thank you so much.
DangerousDiscovery chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Delightful, heartwarming story in the end. I'm so glad I stumbled on this! Just what I needed before bed.
readingxforever chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
wow. these stories are brilliant i think the first one is my favorite, though
Maddi Paige chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Last chapter :'(

You are very talented though!
Kokoroyume chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Great story :)

Thank you !
it's-an-Alice-thing chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Omg this story made me laugh, and theoretically cry! The friendship u show between these two is amazing, I can't wait to read the companion story!
Nixieandtheyak chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Stop making me cry, dammit! This is so horribly adorable, goodness. :)
xxBurningxx chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Aww, these are all just too adorable. I especially love the last chapter. Lol.