Reviews for Whom Do You Fear?
caloricmangos chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
i fear the skeleton and hate them with a passion ounce in my hardcore game i was desperate and broke rule 1: never dig down.

i was above a ravine and would have landed in water but a skeleton shot me in mid air and i missed the water.

they have been my most feared since
I'mOnlyAsRealAsYouThink chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Zombies. Definetly zombies.
Lynniethe7th chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I hate the zombies the most, their sounds are so creepy and annoying. I'm weird, i like the scariest mobs the most. Anyway, this poem is beautifully crafted. Good job.
Gamechap chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Being GameChap, the one I fear the worst is Herobrine!
Senturian chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
*shudders* cave spiders

Wow! that was amazing truly unique it brings out the dark side of minecraft, love it :D

-Sent
Karenin-Akbash-07 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Well done, I say! *-*
And the crown for the mob I fear the most goes for the...Skeleton ;-; Those snipers can kill you quick as hell with the amount of lag my computer has! ;A;
Mellifousness chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Great poem keep reading my twiwwf stories :)
Zaperex chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Creepers. I hate creepers. X3X

That'sss a very nice poem you have there... It would be a ssshame if anything were to happen to it... Lol, good job! ;D
Spazylady chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I think the Enderman and (Ender)Dragon are the scariest, but creepers are just annoying.
The Smiter chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Fantastic piece, very eerie. If you've got more, be sure to post them, would love to read them.

And in answer to the question: Ghasts, hands down. Scary bastards...
An00bis chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow! Just-just wow!
Crafter23 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
probably the enderman those things are creepy! youre great at poetry!
8Tyedye8 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
the one i fear is herobrin and spiders (there just so fast!)
Creon13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
A very well written limerick. All mobs are present and accounted for and each represented fairly. Each on has their most terrifying aspect brought to light like a true Minecraft player. I have no complaint about this.
Curtisimo chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
First off, that was very well written.

Secondly, I fear endermen most. Once, while mining, I was chipping away at some redstone in a wall, when a enderman removed the block from the other side of the wall, and it stared right at me. Scared me to hell.