Reviews for Mass Effect 3: A Crucible in More Ways Than One
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
I got recommended this fic to make me smile and I have to say that this did the job! I never really thought about what Hackett had to deal with while putting the Crucible together. Also because I'm a Dragon Age fan, at first I kept getting confused when I saw 'Rutherford.' All of this was wonderful and I enjoyed it so much!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
I laughed so hard with this. God, I needed it. Mass effect games are bleak and gradually depressing, so it's often easy to forget or overlook the huge comedy potential.
I won't be able to look at Hackett in his super serious holo-transmissions without giggling ever again.
Cerjek chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
I am reasonably sure I will have teeth scars from biting my fingers to prevent laughing very loudly in the office. The ending w the get had me twitching in silent howling of laughter. Amazing work.
Lath Sulevin chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
I had to take several long laughter breaks. TEARS of laughter! Well-done!
Aftermath212 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
This was hilarious from start to finish. Good job!
Griezz chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
1Admiral Senillius and the non-urinating Geth, 2the Turians that make MacGyver look like an incompetent scrub, 3the trolling Rachid queen. Simply an awesome crackfic in every way!
Pokybyte chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Very good. My favourite scene was the "Geth do not intentionally urinate" one. Fantastic work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Oh my god... A solid 15 minutes of pure, uninterrupted, almost choke yourself laughter... You are a GENIUS.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Increasing chuckles as I read through the noodle incident with the Salarians
Ominous latin chanting! Outright laughing at the new ktichen precautions
And Hacket when the Geth proposed the extra dreadnaughts go to the humans

Thank you so much for this hillarious fic!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
That was... You made me fall out of my chair.

The Turian-Geth-Hacket scene ending with "Geth do not intentionally urinate." was the funniest for me.
stylus legna chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This was hilarious! Not sure what the second omake was though. Loved the touhou reference, though it was kinda sudden. All in all, you do humor pretty well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
HAHAHAHAHA OH THE PAIN FROM LAUGHTER IT HURTS SO MUCH. Fucking brilliant!
Lay Down Hunter chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This was... Oh my God, this was awesome! Absolutely hilarious, awk I have tears in my eyes, bloody brilliant!
Wild Goose 01 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I kept meaning to review this...

Anyway I'm covering old ground, but I found this to be a wonderfully hilariously cracktastic fic - that was also very plausible, given what we know of canon events. And I'll note that compared to Day of My Reckoning... it was just me, but I found that fic to be a little sad and amusing, whereas this was hilarious.

Not really much to say, but I recognise the large gun assembly from pistols joke. Ah, turians.

Also, poor Hackett, having a tsundere childhood friend. :p
kaazmiz chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Becouse said story might actualy be canon...
*laughter*