Reviews for Mass Effect 3: A Crucible in More Ways Than One
griezz chapter 1 . 6/30
1Admiral Senillius and the non-urinating Geth, 2the Turians that make MacGyver look like an incompetent scrub, 3the trolling Rachid queen. Simply an awesome crackfic in every way!
Pokybyte chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Very good. My favourite scene was the "Geth do not intentionally urinate" one. Fantastic work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Oh my god... A solid 15 minutes of pure, uninterrupted, almost choke yourself laughter... You are a GENIUS.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Increasing chuckles as I read through the noodle incident with the Salarians
Ominous latin chanting! Outright laughing at the new ktichen precautions
And Hacket when the Geth proposed the extra dreadnaughts go to the humans

Thank you so much for this hillarious fic!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
That was... You made me fall out of my chair.

The Turian-Geth-Hacket scene ending with "Geth do not intentionally urinate." was the funniest for me.
stylus legna chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This was hilarious! Not sure what the second omake was though. Loved the touhou reference, though it was kinda sudden. All in all, you do humor pretty well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
HAHAHAHAHA OH THE PAIN FROM LAUGHTER IT HURTS SO MUCH. Fucking brilliant!
Lay Down Hunter chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This was... Oh my God, this was awesome! Absolutely hilarious, awk I have tears in my eyes, bloody brilliant!
Wild Goose 01 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I kept meaning to review this...

Anyway I'm covering old ground, but I found this to be a wonderfully hilariously cracktastic fic - that was also very plausible, given what we know of canon events. And I'll note that compared to Day of My Reckoning... it was just me, but I found that fic to be a little sad and amusing, whereas this was hilarious.

Not really much to say, but I recognise the large gun assembly from pistols joke. Ah, turians.

Also, poor Hackett, having a tsundere childhood friend. :p
kaazmiz chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Becouse said story might actualy be canon...
*laughter*
poor Hacket
Alyx In Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Dear God in Heaven, this was the most hilarious story I've ever read. Poor Hackett...THe next time I play ME3 I'm going to remember this story and maybe stop choosing the renegade choices when I talk to the man.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was absolutely hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Awesome. Write more stuff like this. That Geth has Both horrible and Wonderful luck. Poor guy.
maleficus-lupus chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
My favourite ME short, period. Thank you so much.
Drucchi chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Undisputably the funniest thing i have ever read, no doubt.
I absolutely love it, please do more like this.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »