Reviews for Feline Persuasion
Voodoo-Mutant-Child chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh god...*gasping for air* oh my...hahahaha. Why, why can I see this hapening? Er...the cat part anyway. XD

That's too funny! Charles, shame on you! You...crazy cat man! Not to mention Erik! Haha.
princess-oro chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I actually love this idea of them being cat ladies
Raeigh chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Sequel! Sequel! This is so adorable. Eric/Charles love brought on by their shared weird cat obsession. It's like that saying “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” This is so perfect! I want another little view into their weird but idyllic cat life.
Lady Cries-A-Lot chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I choked on my milk several times when laughing. Thank you for that.
m r s . w r i t i n g chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was ADORABLE! 5 out of 5!
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Heh. The jokes. Heh.
VivanVonVibrant chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Haha, I kind of wish this was longer because I loved the crazy cat love going on, way too funny. Great job :D
DJFireHawk chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I would so totally name a 3-legged cat Tripod...that's hillarious. Excellent little story.
TheMollyWobbles chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
OMG! :D :D Tripod, xD i love it
MakeusMarble chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was beautiful. I really wish there had been more interactions between Charles and Erik, but even without that it was hilarious.
ghost chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I just love this. It's squeeingly adorable. ;)
Annie loves it chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I like to follow the work you've written as you are a very talented author, and I enjoy reading your fics. This bit literally made my day. Freaking amazing.

As a person with three terribly named cats, this had me loling for dayssss.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Omg I love this you've mix my love for cats with my love for cherik 3
koriandr831 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I ADORED THE STORY. (Thought u should know.)