Reviews for Learning the Lesson
Sleepwalker48 chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
Lol, I liked how you ended this. And finish the other fanfiction, I Dare You, dammit! Have some conflict in there! Have more PruCan, in there!

Lol, but this good.
*checking boxes* Favorite Story! Favorite Author!
Sleepwalker48 chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Great chapter...live the symbolism with the boat too...and how everytime Romano looks at it he gets all emotionally flustered with hate and desperation and...I could go on and on about that little boat, I swear.

Anyway, I like how was Spain was in this chapter, and how Vene actually has a presence in his brother's life. You don't see that all that much. Such a contrast with America and Canada...probably because they have differences that still make them relatable to each other...unlike Vene and Roma, I suppose...

Will this end up being a happy ending? I hope so :)
Sleepwalker48 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Omg...I really liked this chapter...does that make me a terrible person? ._.

Anyway, onto the next chapter :) you are quite an exceptional writer, I really enjoyed reading your Pirate Spain one ;) you should think about finishing it, and maybe doing one with Conquistador! Or Inquisidor!spain? Anyway, just a hopeful suggestion :D
LiechUSA chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
I know this is finished already, but I still find myself coming back to this, it's great. It's the real good kind of angst that literally makes your heart pang. Oh and fun fact; Japan actually calls Romano, Romono-KUN. Turns out they are friends of some sort. When I found out it kind of surprised me that Japan and Romano would actually get along. But that's just that. You should do more dark fics. This one was great and I just love angst and spamano.
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
This was really cute. Pirate Spain sounds really hot... to a certain degree. I love how it all came together and worked out for the pair in the end. Great job.
TerminallyHetalian chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Great story. Has anyone ever thought that this story would go great with the song " It took me by surprise" playing in the background ?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
(/;-;)/ babie so cute and omg this was a good spamano one ;-; feels were strong
michellemybell20 chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
I loved it the ending is super cute!
Tmnt-OC-Story Writer chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
its cute! dark spain just made me want to hit him and say: you hurt romano again i will put you over my knee and smack you like there was no tomorrow!. and talk all threatening like.
Mediterranean Tomatoes chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Yeah, Roma was a little OoC, but I thought it was a good (as good as dark!fics get) story. Ahhhhhhh it was scary and unnerving and anxiety-causing and aghhhhhhh!

But I liked it. I had an idea similar to this, but it might be too much for me to even write... This is hard to even read... Damn...
AlextheAuthor chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Spanish Empire is SO scary no wonder why Spain locks him up its to protect Romano!
So cute! Kyaaaa! Cutest ending ever!

Well bye bye for now keep writing more Spamono fics like these please, but a bit less dark for those of us as fans who also enjoy the fluffy smut scenes! And don't forget to join the Peep Army today!
Alexskye89 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Spanish Empire is SO scary! 0.o
I don't want to mess with him! No wonder why Spain locked him up its to protect Roma! *wants to hug Romano but then remembers his phobia and just settles for staring at him creepy stalker style while ignoring jelly Spain*
Anyways! Kyaaa! Wonderful I loved it to the end! The personalities were exactly there and the story was awesome as in Prussia awesome. Also THAT was the cutest ending ever! Kyaaaaa! Oh I'm going to cry over the lovliness! Well my reviews over bye bye! Don't forget to join m Peep Army today!
Saixrs chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Oh my God...man...that was...AWESOME! I feel kind of weird saying it, but it was really good. Keep writing! :D
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
AWW! Omg this is so... How do you say it? Amazing. That's the only thing I can say... :')
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
That was really good. Pretty dark but still really good!