Reviews for Learning the Lesson
LiechUSA chapter 2 . 2/21
I know this is finished already, but I still find myself coming back to this, it's great. It's the real good kind of angst that literally makes your heart pang. Oh and fun fact; Japan actually calls Romano, Romono-KUN. Turns out they are friends of some sort. When I found out it kind of surprised me that Japan and Romano would actually get along. But that's just that. You should do more dark fics. This one was great and I just love angst and spamano.
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
This was really cute. Pirate Spain sounds really hot... to a certain degree. I love how it all came together and worked out for the pair in the end. Great job.
TerminallyHetalian chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Great story. Has anyone ever thought that this story would go great with the song " It took me by surprise" playing in the background ?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
(/;-;)/ babie so cute and omg this was a good spamano one ;-; feels were strong
michellemybell20 chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
I loved it the ending is super cute!
Tmnt-OC-Story Writer chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
its cute! dark spain just made me want to hit him and say: you hurt romano again i will put you over my knee and smack you like there was no tomorrow!. and talk all threatening like.
Mediterranean Tomatoes chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Yeah, Roma was a little OoC, but I thought it was a good (as good as dark!fics get) story. Ahhhhhhh it was scary and unnerving and anxiety-causing and aghhhhhhh!

But I liked it. I had an idea similar to this, but it might be too much for me to even write... This is hard to even read... Damn...
AlextheAuthor chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Spanish Empire is SO scary no wonder why Spain locks him up its to protect Romano!
So cute! Kyaaaa! Cutest ending ever!

Well bye bye for now keep writing more Spamono fics like these please, but a bit less dark for those of us as fans who also enjoy the fluffy smut scenes! And don't forget to join the Peep Army today!
Alexskye89 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Spanish Empire is SO scary! 0.o
I don't want to mess with him! No wonder why Spain locked him up its to protect Roma! *wants to hug Romano but then remembers his phobia and just settles for staring at him creepy stalker style while ignoring jelly Spain*
Anyways! Kyaaa! Wonderful I loved it to the end! The personalities were exactly there and the story was awesome as in Prussia awesome. Also THAT was the cutest ending ever! Kyaaaaa! Oh I'm going to cry over the lovliness! Well my reviews over bye bye! Don't forget to join m Peep Army today!
Saixrs chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Oh my God...man...that was...AWESOME! I feel kind of weird saying it, but it was really good. Keep writing! :D
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
AWW! Omg this is so... How do you say it? Amazing. That's the only thing I can say... :')
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
That was really good. Pretty dark but still really good!
Sam chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Wow.

I'm a little bit ashamed to say that when I came in here, I was mentally prepared to see some cheesy cliche conquistador rough smut that doesn't really have a plot, but wow, wow, wow... thank you for proving me wrong.

This story is wonderful. The depth, the struggles, the pains, and even though that three-decade's worth of hiding out and suffering would be ridiculous in any other cases, it is very much appropriate and realistic in the universe of Hetalia.

Thank you sooooo much for writing such a wonderful story. Now excuse me while I go read all your other fics.
Taiizo chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
This. This. This. This. This. This. This. I don't even know, but it like, i loved it. Thank you. You have made my day, my whole life.
hellfox6 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
awesome story got me right in the heart and gave me some inspiration for a poem for class thanks so much keep up the good writing your great in my book! ciao