Reviews for The Unaccounted files: New Geneva's Battle
CigarChomper chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Okay there is a differance between based off of and full blown copying, I'm sorry but please be more original.
Katsuhiro chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Hi there,

I would have liked permission before you copied my story word for word. While I'll take it as a compliment that you enjoyed The Enemy of my Enemy ( s/4305125/1/The_Enemy_of_My_Enemy), I would ask that you please link the original source material in the description of your story, to avoid outright plagiarism.

From a writing standpoint, I would further recommend writing your own stories - copying me isn't going to help you creatively. From character descriptions to narrative structure and plot pacing, the only way you're going to improve these things is by forging your own stories.

A final recommendation - the best way to improve your writing - aside from practice - is to read, read, read. As a Warhammer fan, I'm sure you're familiar with Dan Abnett's work - the Enemy of my Enemy is inspired by many of his works.

Regards,

Katsuhiro
Lost Guy chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
mmm... better than your last wharhammer crossover. i like it so much il add it to my stors for now. i am just curious where your taking this...
Lost Guy chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
lol... i see the actual term for a brute from halo in the last paragraph...
Mortarion chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Love your work on this story so far, really good work

I am looking forward to read the next chapters... and, admitedly, I am also curios how you will balance the WH 40 k universe vs the SC universe... in chapter 10 the SpaceMarines of the Imperials seemed to die just a little bit too easy to the classic ork threats.

Often Fanboyism of some kind ruins good crossover scenarios - when the author makes one side too strong or does not appreciate the strenghts of the other one... best to concentrate on a good story, not number crunching ;)

good luck,

with regards

Mortarion
Avro Arrow chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
one of the best starts to a fanfics I have ever seen, very proper job. On a side note I'm glad you know proper radio traffic rules, god how I hate people saying over and out; and not using proper call signs. Keep up the work man, one the best for real.