Reviews for Tame Me
Prettyprincess45 chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
Ok I loved this!
gwenithgwen22 chapter 28 . 10/26/2014
You should so continue this story, totally different storyline which i love by the way. Like i said in my other post on accident by grand design trilogy, i love the twists on them and just love your writing and story telling... why cant we all have that kind of love lol, anywho i dont want to burst your bubble either but the director/writer/creator said that a major character will be killed in season 5, hopefully not Daryl but its looking like it cause when the governor killed hershal it was actually tyrese who was supposed to be beheaded. This season theyre supposed to run into a real nutcase who is suppose to bash in glenns skull but they said daryl has reached his full potential as a character and they want to make him a martyr sooooo... feeling kinda worried ugh, anywho keep up your awesome writing loving it killing it ill be looking for updates! Thanks again...
SuzieV chapter 28 . 6/14/2014
Not gonna lie. The beginning started off a bit eh but I read your other work and loved it so I kept going and my gosh I'm glad I did! Your work is amazing please keep it up. I love that in an alternate universe this is what might have happened in the land of the walking dead. Great job :)
thewalkingdestroyer chapter 28 . 5/20/2014
Fantastic story! I loved Daryl and your Ella! Loved everything about it!
Lokiandkililover chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
Please continue the story I really like it!
Mishelle20 chapter 28 . 12/20/2013
Amazing story.
reaper07 chapter 28 . 12/8/2013
Beautiful story, really enjoyed it!
ReidsGirl chapter 28 . 8/30/2013
I just read this whole story in the course of 2 hours
And I absolutely LOVE it!
xamss chapter 28 . 8/22/2013
What a great story! Been sucked into reading it for days now and I'm sad it has come to an end. I really hope you write a sequel! :)
shansterd chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Please write a sequel to Tame Me! I would love to know the rest of Daryl and Ella's story!
I LOVE YOU chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Hey, it's me again. The one that suggested "Black Sheep." Completely forgot, if you wanted to say anything just email me!
I LOVE YOU chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was just great. It will always be one of my favorites!

I was wondering if you can make another story where the girl is a badass with a touch of Ella's personality. :) I trust your writing skills to pull it off!

There's this song called "Black Sheep" by Gin Wigmore, you should check it out. I think it fits perfectly well with Daryl's song "Year of the Wolf." It's a good contrast!

Since I don't have an account I thought I can give you my idea here!
Aurora Ciel chapter 28 . 4/15/2013
please PLEASE write a sequel to this! I'd love to see more of Daryl and Ella. I've seen several stories where Daryl gets a girl pregnant but most of the time the stories don't go past the pregnancy. I'd love to see how they handle the birth (since the Lori version didn't go very well) and how Daryl acts with a baby. I can totally see him being all protective papa. Please consider it!
magical origami chapter 28 . 4/6/2013
I love this story! I'm so glad it's a little bit different from the show. I read so many of those.
middlekertz chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Dude. That's beautiful, but is there any chance of a sequel? I'd love to know what happens with the baby.