Reviews for Turnabout
OK Merce chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
this is so nicely written :) i especially loved the closing lines of each chapter. beautiful!
Kasman chapter 2 . 6/30/2002
Just wonderful. Haven is one of my fav eps and ths just captures a lovely possible sequel to that episode.
hay25 chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
nice, i like it. but is their more to come.
Karen Tenou chapter 2 . 5/27/2002
muy bueno.._ finish soon k?
Trice chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
MMMMhhhh... Loved the S1 UST. Great stuff, very well written. THANKS! BTW, Welcome back. How about some more? We've missed you!
nickers chapter 2 . 5/27/2002
hey. i really really really like this story. its good that someone remembers the goodness that is season 1. and lord knows we need some goodness. lol..im not making sense. but please continue coz this story rocks!
catherder chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Welcome back! Love both points of view as they continue the "game" - both pool and that other one they've been playing. There's not much sexier on DA than Logan playing pool (unless it's playing basketball) and it's nice to see that they are so evenly matched. Amazing how sensual a game of pool can be. Thanks for this glimpse into a wonerful, close moment between Max and Logan.
Catie D chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
wonderful story
a fan chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
It's wonderful seeing Logan's point of view. It shows alot of resilience on his part that he would want to finish the game especially since the first one led to one of his embarassing moments. He truly has put some ghosts behind him. Love the sense of fun he gets out of playing the gangster and how that carries through with Max. I love the idea of a wonderful world shining in each other's eyes.
a fan chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Love the moments of lighthearted fun in this story especially coming after the intensity of Cape Haven. The closeness between Max and Logan is almost palpable. "Though never so far apart as to lose the sight of ourselves in each other's eyes" What a beautiful ending!
halley chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
that was really good, but i do hope you don't stop it there. the points of view were great! different but very max and logan. we need all the m/l fics we can get right now! post again soon!
gilenagile chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
What a great piece-feel like I'm watching a beautifully choreographed dance and it's nice to see Max and Logan finally playing a game they can win. Strategy, experience and playing games-a wonderful mix and makes me very nostalgic for season 1.

Couldn't overlook the mention of resurrecting old ghosts in part 2...can I add another voice to the nagging masses?
Star24 chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
Very nice - thanks for deciding to post this. Interesting that Max interprets Logans' sliding the pool cue through his fingers completely differently than he intends it...

I like the last paragraph - very much the double meanings whe used to always get with Max and Logan where they said one thing but meant so much more by it.

Hope to see more of New World Old Ghosts soon - we've missed your work this season.
silverstar27 chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
In the words of Joey Tribiani(Friends)"NICE!" That was a really good story and I enjoy how you tease the reader. Please post more soon I really like ur story...Silverstar27 Over and Out...
Brok702 chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
This is nice so far. I like wheres its going. Continue

writing this one. Its good.