Reviews for Over The Hills And Far Away
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
Of course he will be alright ;)
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
A quick, but good story :)
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
NICE!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Good beginning!
NewCastiel82 chapter 25 . 12/15/2015
Loved it- loved it! Great fun and new concept. Mmmm our boys were hot!
The Power Of Names chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
Nice ending.
The Power Of Names chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
This may sound strange, but when you said Ethelred, were you referring to the man who was charged with ruling Mercia during the time of Alfred the Great? If so, wouldn't that make Castiel a Mercian instead of a Saxon? Wow, that was a slow thought. I am liking the story so far.
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
This was a phenominal story. I will have to recommend it to people I know on here! I happen to not care if characters are OOC in AU stories cuz that's kind of the point. I thoroughly enjoy your writing style and your ability to put a story together. Keep up the talent!
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
Pffft I feel as though Gabriel is Loki in disguise in this one. Only he would do that!
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
Dean's alive yay! And the sex was hot and beautiful. Only two more chapters...-cries-
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
DEAN WILL LIVE AND HE AND CAS WILL HAVE THER LOVELY HAPPILY EVER AFTER OR ILL HAVE TO TALK TO YOU!
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 21 . 11/20/2014
DEAN CANNOT DIE! Freyja WILL save him! I have this strange feeling she was the beggar that Gunda kicked.
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
I loved the monster fighting scene and Gods help Cas now that Dean's arrived at his location..
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
This has Odyssey elements if i'm not mistaken and i love it. I can't wait to see what monsters they fight next and I hope Sami will be ok.
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
Dean's screwed...Cas will go. He'll save Dean from Gunda the evil bitch.
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »