Reviews for Lost Family
skyeza chapter 6 . 3/11
Go Harry!.. Here is to hopingthat you complete this wickedly brilliant and extremely unique and wonderful story. I truly enjoyed and loved reading this. Bella and Bo, well thats going to be interesting, they are both Alpha Females, hot just sexy and amusing. I cant wait for Bella to meet Dyson. Ginny getting put into her place. Gods I Loved it. Hahaha, good i love Kenzi. Excellent read, extremely entertaining and insanely brilliant. Please continue with this, its too awesome not to finish.
Kid Coheed chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
I remember this from a few years ago, my biggest thing against the story that was otherwise solid was that Harry is "Weird" because he had Fae blood something "Only the original 5 families had" then suddenly Neville has Fae blood, Luna has Fae Blood, Susan as well Sirius and the Blacks. It felt like all the "Good" people will be Fae and everyone who is just ok will be humans.

If you rewrite it I hope you keep the Fae Blood rarer in the Wizarding World especially around Purebloods. It doesn't make sense that all those purebloods who Voldemort and the Death Eaters want on their side, aren't pure at all especially families like the Blacks who did join as "the Always Pure" it just feels like a "everyone special" story at the start of chapter 5
SaintMichael95 chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Hmm, good story, but there is WAY too much talking going on... That and this story is abandoned so it's pointless for me to even review this...
Bill chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
I really great story. I just wish you would continue it. I have not found any other lost girl/Harry potter fic I like. Plz don't abandon it.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
This is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
I love this and I hope You update soon!
akinomatis chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
update please!
DownInIt chapter 6 . 4/11/2016
This is an awesome story. It even sounds like Kenzi when you write her dialogue. I really don't understand why there aren't more hp-lost girl crossovers. Like everyone else, I too hope you start updating. If not though, thank you for what you've already posted.
cyb3rw0lf chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
I really hope you start this story back up because im loving it please update it
madmanmark666 chapter 6 . 2/4/2016
Absolutely amazing story I really hope you pick this up soon I love lost girl and I think this is a great crossover.
Chrishargrave chapter 6 . 1/18/2016
OOOOOOIIIIIIII R U ALIVE! UPDATE PLEASE.
kilowatt chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
please update this story. I had just started watching Lost Girl and decided to look for a HP crossover and found this story. It's good.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Harry/Dyson now that would be an eye opener.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
lol keep this goinmg
goblin214 chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
I love this story and have waited a long time for an update which I hope will happen soon.