Reviews for Your Sherlock Story
thatrandommangalovinggirl9 chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
So good I love it and can't wait for more and I love the eyeball idea
phoebechan chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
I just found this story and I have to say I like it so far.

Phoebe
theburntsuspect chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
mabey it could go something like this

the photographer is a girl named Ashily Chipperfield. she was the readers best friend at uni. they took classes together. but she diapered two term's before the year ended. she had taken up the job of the police photograph. because the previous one has "disappeared" *cough Moriarty cough* when you asked her why "because he offered me money, and a job. a proper future!" was her answer.
i hope you like this, i dont think im very good. YOU on the other hand, have a knack for writing.

Oddsocks8
theburntsuspect chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
can we just keep it nameless please? your a realy good writer, by the way
Ohthatfangirl chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
This story is actually perfect! Well I think we need to get Sebby in there somewhere but not as the killer... erm he could be called David... there you go, not sure why but hey... it's a name!
meredithriddle chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
I love this story I feel I had som much input on this chapter. So we r definately a "her" now. Did we know that? I can't remember. I like it cause I am a her lol.
I thought about this person's motivation. I think that the person should think he is auditioning for an apprenticeship with Moriarty. He needs to be creative. Moriarty may actually be considering it or not but the possibility is stretching this persons capabilities for violence and depravity regardless.
Ohthatfangirl chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Hmm I think it should be Moriarty's network that put it there, simply because it seems like something he would do... Because he's creepy like that. As fr what Dimmock was going to ask, I haven't the foggiest :S
meredithriddle chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Really good chpter but be careful how u right Sherlocik. Him being a jerk was great and all I felt the proper emotions but his engllish did suffer in one sentence
"Oh, arty course am I right?" he asks. U probably should have used the word "artistic instead"
I think Sherlock gave us the eyeball for a couple reasons. 1) even though
We didn't exactly agree to help moriarty we didn't say no so I don't think he would have sent it. Plus he i psycopathic enough to use a real one 2) I think Sherlock wants to test our boundaries and if we screamed he knows we wouldn't be much help for not being able to recognize a fake and for being squeamish. Knowing him he may have even chose a specific book

As for the question, hmm toughy. Maybe since we r spying anyway see if we could find out what Sherlock knows about the case because he isn'lt sharing info. Or ask out of curiosity what it is like living next to the hurricane of science.

P.s. I hope Sherlock uses our comment of not being smart enough for science against us in a funny way. Like insulting our intelligence in front of John and watson defend us but Sherlock just says "they know their place. Told me themself" or something
Thanks for a great chpt can't wait for more!
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
It should be Sherlock, because that would be funnier in my opinion.
Becca chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I'm starting to like this story
I choose...Dimmock. Since we haven't encountered him yet. So much attention from Jim is a little unsettling; I'm not gonna lie. .
lowkeyblarg chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
once again love this story!...
i think it should be from Dimmock since we already have mycrofts number :p
Becca chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Sciencey!
meredithriddle chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Gaaah! I don't know which to choose. I am absolutely Loving the story so far. I am happy with this chapter's choice. I like that we r clever. I really like ur Moriarty writing. The character is spot on I think. "So you'll let me use you then?". Pretty creeptastic.

Mycroft has already contacted us recently and he doesn't do unnecesary things so I don't see why he would send for us, on tbhe other hand is Sherlock's home even in Dimmocks district? I suppose he could have traced something to us or something from our past requires our attention *sigh*

I choose you Lt. Dimmock (throws Pokeman ball)
Laterz
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
It should be from Dimmock.
AmaranthaUnfading chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
This is a very exciting story - I love it! Consider me a new follower for this interesting adventure ;) Can't wait to read more!
And hmmm... I'm not sure, perhaps Dimmock maybe?