Reviews for In Search of the Lost Sapphire
SRAS9 chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
I loved this story! It was so beautiful and a great lesson! Great work!
Nadya Lubov chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
good story :) I can tell that English is not your first language, but the story was really great ;)
Nadya Lubov chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
aw, she's married? hm, I wonder what will happen next? :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
aw, great chapter ;) Can't wait to read what happens next ;)
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Interesting story so far :) Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Sing a Song 119 chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
*sobs* That was touching! And good! *another sob*
donut chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
A beautiful and touching story!

Kudos to your writing.

Very inspiring.
noname00 chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
i so loved your fic the ending was so sweet and to think it was kenji...im glad i deceided to read this
noname00 chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
me like but i got to go
skenshingumi chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
I liked your story. I found it sweet and touching.
Serphtears chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
*cries* beautiful story! It's like the Afghan girl right? But it was wonderful!
A Different Life chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
love it
Kaoru-Kitty chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Hi this story is just amazing! I loved it, it's very beautiful! I was wondering if I could translate it in Portuguese, please? Would you give me the permission to me?
anonymous but very interested chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
Hi. This story is beautiful and sad. It's very enchanting. I've really enjoyed reading it.

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. It was truly wonderful, and I'm glad that I read it.

Good luck always!

May the power of your beliefs guide your pen.

_
levante chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
Hi... this is edeltanne...

I've read four of your fics, excluding 'The Dragon Reborn' and I have to say.. I REALLY like your fics, especially the completed one 'In Search of The Lost Sapphire' cause the story has a very deep meaning behind it. I know a true story just like your story about an NGC photographer who took a picture of a Pakistani (Iranian, Iraqi, I don’t remember well) girl whose picture was taken during the war…. I think she was from Iraq….. I’ve seen her picture and boy, the most intriguing part of the photo was her eyes…. It was kinda weird for an Iraqi (?) girl like her to have such a bright eyes (well, her eyes were greenish…)

Maybe it’s very rude of me to decide that you copy the story, but as long as I’ve seen, you’ve written it well…very well ... and really, the story is great…. I really like the plot that you developed, but the ending was kinda confusing.. I think the conclusion that you gave was too short and not too explainable….

Anyway, I really hope that you’ll update your story ‘Faithfully’…. I’ve put it into my ‘Favorite Stories’ and ‘Author Alert’ so I can know when you update the story….

Thank you…..