Reviews for Harry Potter a look at the past
Melikalilly chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
i really like this story
LttleSparrow chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Interesting start.
fairyprincess91 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
great start cant wait to read more
Katzztar chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Good to know that the Twins are loyal to Harry. Somehow I think Molly will end up regretting "confiscating" the twins wands ... like maybe they might finally get them back, and if Hedwig is freed, they may decide to leave home. They are 16, as they turn 17 on April 1 in Harry's 5th year. Sirius ran away from home when he was 15.

I always thought that at 16, a witch/wizard may not be able to wield a wand but able to move out the home. Similar to how (at least in the States) age 21 is legal age for most stuff but the age is lower for other things, such as moving out, learning to drive ect. The books never say if there is any laws saying what is teh youngest age a youth can move out of the parent/guardian's house. I've always wanted to see a fic where the twins get tired of how controlling Molly is and walk out.

I wonder if Harry can go to Ameila Bones about Hedwig being owl-napped. After all she is more thna pet, she is a post owl. Surely there are some laws protecting the mail and how its delivered...even if only because the purebloods would want to make sure their post cannot be tammered with.