Reviews for Revolver
louisalibi chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow, I just loved it, I think it's one of your betters works !
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Awwww Leo :3 he's too cute when trying to defend Elliot XD i was honestly surprised because i remembered that he wasn't good with guns but i liked it and I do think it was believable :D hahah, don't know why, maybe because I have a dirty mind but at the beginning of the fanfic I thought they'd end up having sex in the snow XDDDDDD *blushes* lol but awww, I do think you're good with endings! it was very cute and IC :D loved it so much!:)
Animelover779 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Neh elliot can be 'hard to get' but when you have a bunch of people pointing guns at you can be a issue. So yeah it makes sence U-U
Anyways great story! Injoyed every bit of itXD
Plz write more
Hello chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hahah what a great story! I love how you write
Oh and I'm I acctully don't know how Elliot would react, I guess he really couldn't do much considering he had a knife to his throat...
But whatever love your stories PLZ write more! XD
kagako chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
GAH.
No matter how many times... still...
I seriously love the Elliot/Leo fanfictions. xD
They're so cute and funny and lovey and you really get the two of them well, as well as their relationship and feelings and thoughts and all that jazz.
I love you.
I love this.
I love it.
I must read more. But I need to work on my fanfic's... xD
Haunani chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Urgh, I've been feeling guilty of late because I've been slacking on reviews for my favourite stories. OWO And I read this way back when you released it on DA, and I haven't reviewed it until now. *crawls into a dark corner*

But honestly...this story deserves a lot more praise! *rages* I've always wanted to see a sort-of kidnapping scene with Elliot and Leo. *O* And they're in character so don't worry

BUT LEO. HOW COULD YOU SHOOT AT THE LOWLIFE KIDNAPPER WITH A KNIFE AT ELLIOT'S THROAT. (And I'm amazed he actually managed to hit his target .)

Instead of irritation, the blond was answered with weariness. "Get out," Leo sighed resignedly, turning his back.

For some odd reason, the gesture really drove Elliot insane. He reached out for Leo's shoulder and forced him to turn around. His friend didn't resist in the slightest, not even as Elliot pressed him to the wall and kissed him fully on the mouth. Under his hands, he felt Leo tense, even freezing right there as Elliot tried to get a reaction out of him. One of his hands wandered up to tangle into the unkempt dark hair, parting his lips to flick out his tongue. Leo let out a breath, pressing against Elliot, but not unpleasantly, not in protest.

"Turn your back on me again," the Nightray dared in a firm voice, hot against Leo's ear. "Don't listen to me again and see what happens. Pull out a gun and become someone you're not and wait to see what I do to you." He shifted to get a better look at his valet, holding the raven's biceps to keep him in place. "Because I can't promise I will be kind."

"Your hands weren't meant to handle something like malice."

That. I'm melting into a pile of gooy-ness now. *rolls on floor in delight*

The ending wasn't crappy at all! (Compared to some mine at least.) It was FLUFFLY. WE NEED MORE ELLYLEO FLUFF IN OUR LIVES.

By the wayyyyy, I noticed that you changed Sinister Cabaret's summary. FFFFFFF, IT SOUNDS EVEN BETTER NOW. O_O Although my eyes locked in onto the 'love' bit. *gets shot ten times over*

Alright, enough fan-girling over your wonderful fics, I really need to sleeeppppp now...
Serves you right chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Love the story :) One of the best Leo/Elliot fanfics I've read.

"All the men were armed with guns" That's the only thing I don't understand: why didn't they shoot Leo back just after he had hurt one of them?
Kujo Kasuza chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Hello :) Nice fic as always. One thing that I know, don"t go outside if winter were coming :D

Ah...beautiful scene (Elliot kissed Leo) I like this pairing much XDD

I want to feel snow and play with it :(
Tomoshibi-Chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I don't usually review but I just had to with this one. It was very well written and fully believable to readers. The characters were fully in character and I love the descriptions in this piece. Im thougholy (sp?) impressed and I hope to read more from you. First for a reason! Very well done! :D I love it!