Reviews for Lest I Wither
valanthe chapter 25 . 9/22/2004
This story is awesome. You so have to update soon.
nmd25 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
*standing ovation* this is just wonderful, and I am thoroughly enjoying your writing. Can we please have more?

*grins* thanks!
undun chapter 25 . 9/13/2004
I know that I have sent you some feedback already, but I have just reread chapter 25 and I had to comment on my favourite 5 words:

'Snape glared at him fondly. '

They characterise Snape in the fewest words possible. I adore them. And they make me laugh.

cheers, and write again soon, PLEASE?

undun
Wanamaker chapter 25 . 9/7/2004
wow, wonderful story; I had to finish it in one sitting. Please, please updat soon!
Fates Daughter chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Oh wow. This is a wonderful combination of romance, plot, and humor _. *Applauds*. I hope you keep working on it, because it'd be a shame to stop it now. I love match-making!dumbledore.

You have got to update this. *bookmarks*
Linda chapter 25 . 9/5/2004
I'm so glad to see you continuing this. It's good to see you bring Ron into the planning session. I can't wait for Fudge's visit.
Gala Snape chapter 25 . 8/30/2004
Hi!

Ive just found this ff and I have to say I love it.

Hope you update it soon.

Bye!
Aspen in the Sunlight chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Nice beginning!
Gershwhen chapter 25 . 8/28/2004
Lovely - I do hope they can pull this off.

The romance is shaping up nicely, nothing rushed and both men acting like adults. A very nice surprise.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 8/27/2004
*chants softly* more, more, more. When's the next update due?
MPS chapter 25 . 8/24/2004
This story is AMAZING. I want MORE. Come on, so when do we get to kick some fudgy ass..
MPS chapter 23 . 8/24/2004
This is just PERFECT! The slash comes at just the right time, after you have sufficiently developped the relationship between the two so that they do not appear grossly (and frustratingly) OOC. Although some might argue that it wasnt angsty enough for Snape to overcome his past so quickly, mabye its all due to Dumbledore breaking the ice so effectivly!
MPS chapter 21 . 8/24/2004
Oh gods! This is GREAT. Ive just been rolling on the floor laughing and laughing. HILARIOUS! You have to hand it to DumbleD!hi hi hi
MPS chapter 7 . 8/24/2004
Isnt ch.7 the same as the end of ch.6?
MPS chapter 4 . 8/24/2004