Reviews for Lest I Wither
Anna chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
Great:D Very funny!
Tinkerbell2586 chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Can't wait to read more of this story. Please update soon.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
Please write more soon. Thank you
Larenars chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
Really good story, I enjoyed it quite a bit.
xxnarufanxx chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
awesome story! i hope you are going to continue it one day!
Empressdescieux chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I must agree please finish your wonderful story!
sarahsezlove chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
It's a shame this hasn't been finished.
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 26 . 4/8/2012
I like it so far. Please update soon.
nekobotan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Reading this again after years. Still love it.
FotoDi chapter 24 . 7/15/2011
FYI: Latin typo.

I think that Chapter 24's title should end with "iracundus" not "irancundus".

Fun story ... even 6 years after it was written.

Diane
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 26 . 7/5/2011
This story is fantastic :) I love the interaction between Harry and Severus? Update soon pleeeease? It's too good of a story to abandon. :)
acelly chapter 26 . 3/7/2011
Thoroughly enjoying this story. Please write more? Pleaseeeeeeee? :-)
EriksKitty chapter 26 . 3/5/2011
It's, ah, been a while since you've updated this one. Everything alright? This story is too brilliant to be abandoned. I hope you find the muse again for it soon.

Happy Writing!

~ Kitty -.-

LLAP, \\/_
notreallyausername chapter 26 . 10/5/2010
Your writing is fantastic! I really hope you update this soon- bloody cliffies... _

Cheers,

ColdoX.
Griffin Raven chapter 26 . 8/12/2010
Awesome! I love the tension of just how close Harry would get to the end before Severus was able to find the cure to the poison that he'd been given. In managing to solve the mystery of the poison itself and then the cure, Severus once again proved what a brilliant potions master he is.

Though I can't help wondering just who designed that insepid poison, as it was designed to be extremely painful journey towards death, rather a normal quick death of most poisons. I seriously doubt that Fudge is capable of working on his own, so he must be working with someone, that the plan of either killing/or shredding Harry's reputation is benefically to different individuals...but who?

With the person who gave Harry the poison dead, then does that mean that Severus might be in danger? Just what have Ron and his dad Arthur discovered in the investigations at the ministry, what irregularities have they found? Also could there investigations have placed them in danger? What will Albus learn from Fudge when he arrives for a "dosed" cup of tea?

I do think that Harry and Severus make a great couple, as they certainly do seem to understand each other. Because they know when words aren't necessary, plus they both definitely did seem to enjoy it. Its a real shame that neither Severus or Harry could thank Albus for his advice about them getting together...or at least in someway, hehe?
524 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »