Reviews for Lest I Wither
Nyuufish chapter 26 . 3/23/2010
:D Awesome. I love it how your keep Snape so in-character, same thing with Harry. And how you actually make them work anyhow!

Oh, and Albus made me laugh so many times throughout this fanfiction, I love it. XD
Mischivous Purple One chapter 26 . 3/8/2010
*giggles* It's so wonderful. Please tell me you haven't quit on this one!
Neeshack chapter 26 . 2/18/2010
Awesome story. A pity it was not finished.
Rori Potter chapter 26 . 1/30/2010
That was great. Update soon.
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 26 . 1/24/2010
I realize that you haven't updated this in years, but it's delicious. I kind of love it. so if you get around to it, another chapter would be lovely!

Thanks!

Frankie
Queenie09 chapter 26 . 1/8/2010
WOW this story is AWESOME! i just found it today and i satyed up till 2am reading it! if you can please update! :)
SassyFrassKerr chapter 26 . 12/18/2009
Sorry to see you've abandoned this. It was entertaining.
Aelirenn chapter 26 . 9/17/2009
Good story, very enjoyable. I hope someday you'll be back to finish it. I don't want to miss them ripping Fudge a new one. lol
Fick Chick chapter 26 . 9/12/2009
I'm adding this to my story alerts in case you decide to pick it up again.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 17 . 7/15/2009
"Which word didn't you understand, Potter? Pub. Drink. Shag. Nothing more earth-shattering than that until morning."

And now watch as I giggle maniacally.

Heeheheheheh!
sami1010220 chapter 26 . 4/27/2009
ugh, this was such a good fic. why didn't you finish it!
maggie2mw chapter 26 . 9/16/2008
very well written, I love how you done Harry and used Severus' POV. Be really nice if you can finish up the story, but it's been enjoyable read so far!
keatlin chapter 26 . 8/21/2008
Abandoned? I hope not.

Update soon...
Salvadora chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Just to add to the chorus. I love this plot, I love your characterization and the smexy smexy boys... and I really hope this bunny returns for more chapters!
Loxodonta-Magica chapter 26 . 7/13/2008
Ah-h-h! I was really getting into this fic. Am I to assume that it had been abandoned, or has your Muse simply left you for a very long sabbatical? I hope you have some plans to finish it...please?
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »