Reviews for Lest I Wither
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 13 . 5/26/2002
Awwwww! I really really like this so far. More please!
Practical Magic2 chapter 13 . 5/26/2002
That last bit was hot! *cheers Severus on*

I really enjoyed Sirius taking care of Snape when he was ill (Hermione too). And the part about Pomfrey cursing him with Jelly-Legs was too funny!
Practical Magic2 chapter 9 . 5/26/2002
I'm sitting here devouring chapters as you upload them!

In case no one else has mentioned it, I rather like all your chapter titles. It adds a nice touch when an author takes the time to come up with fitting titles for each chapter instead of just numbering them.

Hmm, Severus does seem to have broken a few rules of caution in his haste to find a cure. I imagine he's going to need some serious recovery time when this is over.
The Artistic Fool chapter 6 . 5/26/2002
How come i haven't seen this before? Oh well found it now. and now your not getting rid of me! ::Laugh:: I do love this story. Rather orginal..or at least i haven't seen anything like it before. I love it. Do post again soon? I want the next chapter. IcyEyes202
Fatalonie-The Grinning God chapter 6 . 5/26/2002
Nnn...want more...*cries* Not enough! _ I like it. It's so cute... sorta...poor Sev. Can't wait for more. Dun like Ron. or...at least his reaction. Can't wait for more _
Luna Rose and Phoenix Child chapter 6 . 5/26/2002
Great story! Please post more ASAP!
doublepotions chapter 6 . 5/26/2002
This is a engrossing piece of writing. I am greatly enjoying your view of Snape and Harry's back and forth bickering. I'm looking forward to reading more... Thank you.
Louise Lux chapter 6 . 5/26/2002
What a great read. I'm enjoying this so much, particularly the way you show Snape slipping obsession mode. I also like the friendly tolerance between the two. You'd expect war veterans to be like that with each other.

Louise
Lady FoxFire chapter 6 . 5/26/2002
I think the best scene is sirius say please to Snape. Just the idea of everythign he was will to give up for his godson.

Please email me when you update
Nicky15 chapter 6 . 5/26/2002
Intriguing so far! Please continue soon!
Gabesgurl chapter 6 . 5/26/2002
POST MORE PLEASE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Practical Magic2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
More, soon! ...please?

I've really enjoyed the six chapters so far presented- you have a nice characterization of Snape. I also enjoyed the attention to detail displayed in Snape's research on the poison- little things like ground up Amethyst add to the story's believability.

I see that Hermione wasn't present yet- will she be coming in soon?

Great job! I look forward to more.
Rac1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
It's so good to see JiM's work here! I love her style and characterizations in other fandoms, and her approach is just as satisfying applied to HP slash. This is going to be a great read for any HP/SS fan. Keep it coming, JiM...or I'll shoot you
Potter-Snape chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Wow, I like this a lot. Great characterization of both Snape and Harry. I really like the fact

that Snape didn't turn into some weeping mess when Harry was ill. I hope you'll