Reviews for Lest I Wither
MillaSnape chapter 26 . 6/9/2008
This was so sweet! It will probably cause me to have warm and fuzzy dreams tonight. :-)
Lanenkar chapter 26 . 1/11/2008
I dearly love this story. I make it a point to re-read it at least once or twice a month. Snape is so entirely in-character and unpleasantly socially retarded (or is awkward a better term?)it just makes me smile, not to mention inspiring me. Someday, I hope, there will be another installment of this wonderful story, but until then, I just enjoy what's posted. Good job (if I hadn't said that before) and keep up the good work?

-Cheers!
spk chapter 26 . 1/6/2008
I just discovered this story, and I really like what you've done with it. I'd love to see Fudge taken down, but noticed that it's been over 3 years since your last update. Any chance for you picking this back up...please? :)
Sinfully Addicted chapter 26 . 1/6/2008
Promising story you have. Keep up the great work. take care and Blessed Be.
Shinigami-chan chapter 26 . 12/4/2007
update! i can't wait to read more, i really love this story!

shinigami-chan
Mie Mie chapter 26 . 10/10/2007
This I like can't wait to see what the do with fudge he deserves every nasty thing he gets plus azkaban. I am also enjoying the relationship between our boys love all that affectiont sniping. Update soon and keep it up thanks for the reading.
sara chapter 26 . 10/9/2007
oh no. I just knew it was going to be unfinished. Please finish it. It's just lovely and you only have to trip up fudge and then put in an epiloge about how it all finished, 3 maybe 4 chapters at most. Please...I'll give all the cookies you want.
Electriclady chapter 26 . 10/6/2007
i hope you update soon... I love this story so far, I'd hate for it to end up in WIP purgatory forever :)
Cedisdead chapter 26 . 9/29/2007
awesome...update please
KaiPhoenix chapter 26 . 9/12/2007
took me a while to finish what's been written so far after I initially found this story..but it was worth it...I like how things progressed between both Severus and Harry and absolutely loved Ron's reaction (only once before has he not totally freaked out..and it was a fic that wasn't amusing in the least, so...)

I do like how things were handled witht he plot in regards to Harry's employment (and not just the scenes showed, but in how he chose what way he did and such)

I hope that this is continued as it has wonderufl potential and I doubt anything my mind could come up with for it's own need of ending could do the story justice
SJM chapter 26 . 8/22/2007
Please update. T_T This story feels like it's almost done, and it would be such a nice chaptered novella if it were complete.

I'm definitely glad that I read it, even if it's incomplete though! You have a very nice, clear, style of writing. Thank you for posting.

-SM
nekobotan chapter 26 . 7/5/2007
_ It's been ages since I've read this; and, lo & behold, I come back to find a few chapters were added. *Sweet!* One of my most favorite fics (honestly; I read it, and never forgot it), and favorite pairing. Very well done; the dialogue is great, very fun and playful. Thank you~~!
Missy Padfoot chapter 26 . 6/29/2007
Oh dear... when will you update this? *sigh*

from,

Missy Padfoot
ShadowMPerkinson chapter 26 . 6/20/2007
Aw! I love your story! Including the part where Fudge was running his mouth off and Harry was about to kill him! LOL let me know when you update?
Cazza31 chapter 26 . 5/19/2007
Hey i just found this story and think its great.

Is there any chance that you will be carrying it on soon.

Hope you do