Reviews for Hand Delivered Letter
Harry Malfoy9397 chapter 15 . 8/13
Is this abandoned? It's been years since your last update and I would like to see where this story goes.
CarolsSister chapter 13 . 7/26
Say whatever you want about that series of books -never read them, and don't have the inclination to change that status.
Abyssal Angel chapter 6 . 7/8
I'm sorry, what? The whomping willow? Is Hooch insane, or is this an AU where the whomping willow isn't actually nearly as dangerous as it really is in canon? Cause that tree nearly caved in a freaking car in just a few seconds. Hooch should have flown to the rescue immediately or risked near certain death for one of her students.

That's the in lore problem with that scene anyway. The plot problem is that due to the level of danger involved, it does not suit a scene intended to provide Harry an alternate method of showing off his broom flying skills. Catching Neville's rememberall after a steep dive was one thing. This? This went beyond potential serious injury to near certain death to two students.

This isn't the first plot item in this story either that's ill suited for its intended purpose. Pouring pumpkin juice on Neville to snap him out of his catatonia for example. Neville should have been left a sticky mess from that and had his opinion of Harry soured rather heavily by the experience. It rather breaks the story immersion unfortunately.
CroatianViking84 chapter 7 . 5/7
Nice Star Wars easter egg you got there, in the last part of this chapter which describes the conversation between Moody and Tonks, when he tells her 'You will be. You will be.', quoting Yoda's words to Luke Skywalker in 'The Empire Strikes Back'...
Yet another story where a girl punches a boy because she is mad or upset. What is wrong with fanfic to where abusive girls are seen as the norm here? It's sick to think this kind of violent behavior is normal. I guess if every story had a boy physically assaulting a girl like that was normal, that would be acceptable here too? Stop promoting physical violence, it's sick and it's wrong.
millerr123 chapter 15 . 3/17
Please please update this story because it is such a brilliant story and I couldn’t stop reading it
Magical cores are pure fakery and fanon. There's no such thing.
Guest1138 chapter 6 . 1/31
This Harry should have reported what happened with Snape to his 'parents'. That he didn't, while asking for replacement potion ingredients, is completely against his new Hufflepuff nature. Andromeda would know as soon as Harry mentioned the worm brain powder, that it's NOT included in the basic potions set. Also, the questions were unfair.

It really bothers me when authors intentionally write in plot holes. The whole point of changing canon is to fix the plot holes.
Tweetie Bird chapter 15 . 1/7
Sad this story came to an end, but it was wonderful
Tweetie Bird chapter 5 . 1/5
Snape makes my blood boil
Tweetie Bird chapter 4 . 1/5
My liking for Professor Sprout
I also love how Andromeda cares for Harry that much. Warms my Ravenclaw heart
Mastersgtjames chapter 12 . 9/26/2021
REALLY bothers me when fanfics force events to play out as Canon.
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 9/26/2021
Cannot see Dolores being strong enough, physically, to actually pull that off.
Mastersgtjames chapter 10 . 9/26/2021
Like Augusta would not immediately attack/detain Umbridge.
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 9/26/2021
NO ONE noticed Harry's missing shoe? No one went to collect it, and noticed the sticking charm?
Hope that investigation into appropriated funds allows the arrest of more thieves. Like Malfoy and Fudge.
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »