Reviews for Hand Delivered Letter
Lord Harry Potter-Black chapter 14 . 9/18
Why did you kill off Fudge, Umbridge, and Snape before they could face justice or in Snape's case at least get fired? One killing is okay but three times is predictable and boring.
Mando-Vet chapter 2 . 7/26
I find myself coming back to this story, occasionally, hoping to see a new chapter. Perhaps one day...
I really like the way the sorting was set out! I've never seen it like that before!
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 4/28
Amazing! Update soon.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 3 . 3/3
I will never be a fan of Hermione and personally I prefer it when writers expand the friend group into multiple houses, a few slyhterins and ravenclaws is always nice.
Mando-Vet chapter 15 . 8/22/2022
Just finished and I loved this story! I hope you decide to return to it one day.
Lord Harry Potter-Black chapter 15 . 8/13/2022
Is this abandoned? It's been years since your last update and I would like to see where this story goes.
CarolsSister chapter 13 . 7/26/2022
Say whatever you want about that series of books -never read them, and don't have the inclination to change that status.
Abyssal Angel chapter 6 . 7/8/2022
I'm sorry, what? The whomping willow? Is Hooch insane, or is this an AU where the whomping willow isn't actually nearly as dangerous as it really is in canon? Cause that tree nearly caved in a freaking car in just a few seconds. Hooch should have flown to the rescue immediately or risked near certain death for one of her students.

That's the in lore problem with that scene anyway. The plot problem is that due to the level of danger involved, it does not suit a scene intended to provide Harry an alternate method of showing off his broom flying skills. Catching Neville's rememberall after a steep dive was one thing. This? This went beyond potential serious injury to near certain death to two students.

This isn't the first plot item in this story either that's ill suited for its intended purpose. Pouring pumpkin juice on Neville to snap him out of his catatonia for example. Neville should have been left a sticky mess from that and had his opinion of Harry soured rather heavily by the experience. It rather breaks the story immersion unfortunately.
CroatianViking84 chapter 7 . 5/7/2022
Nice Star Wars easter egg you got there, in the last part of this chapter which describes the conversation between Moody and Tonks, when he tells her 'You will be. You will be.', quoting Yoda's words to Luke Skywalker in 'The Empire Strikes Back'...
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2022
Yet another story where a girl punches a boy because she is mad or upset. What is wrong with fanfic to where abusive girls are seen as the norm here? It's sick to think this kind of violent behavior is normal. I guess if every story had a boy physically assaulting a girl like that was normal, that would be acceptable here too? Stop promoting physical violence, it's sick and it's wrong.
Star123Reader chapter 15 . 3/17/2022
Please please update this story because it is such a brilliant story and I couldn’t stop reading it
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2022
Magical cores are pure fakery and fanon. There's no such thing.
Guest1138 chapter 6 . 1/31/2022
This Harry should have reported what happened with Snape to his 'parents'. That he didn't, while asking for replacement potion ingredients, is completely against his new Hufflepuff nature. Andromeda would know as soon as Harry mentioned the worm brain powder, that it's NOT included in the basic potions set. Also, the questions were unfair.

It really bothers me when authors intentionally write in plot holes. The whole point of changing canon is to fix the plot holes.
Tweetie Bird chapter 15 . 1/7/2022
Sad this story came to an end, but it was wonderful
1,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »