Reviews for Hand Delivered Letter
sylvelle chapter 15 . 8/9
I hope you eventually finish this story.
Tricia
beserkerbeast chapter 15 . 7/11
love to see more
BB
Naruto's-Lost-Love chapter 15 . 7/2
i like this, though I really really like gay Harry XDDD but i'll deal. 83 Sad snape couldnt change... Great work! 8 D
Jared51 chapter 6 . 6/23
Your an idiot not putting harry where he belong good your story has potential too
Mistress of Potions chapter 15 . 6/21
Just found yout story. Please say you will continue. Pretty please with freah baked chocolate chip brownies on top.
bookworm661 chapter 15 . 6/9
This is really good. Please update soon. Hopefully your muse will cooperate if not hogtie her until she agrees to help you finish this story.
RangerJacksonPotter123 chapter 15 . 5/31
Dude this story is awesome! Never expect that to happen to the greasy haired professor, but I like it. This story definitely had my interest right now. Update whenever possible.
Angels-heart1 chapter 15 . 5/31
Really enjoying this story. Hope to read more!
angeltrin1 chapter 15 . 5/30
Wow! Love the direction you are headed in! I am having sooo much fun reading your version of Harry Potte. Inspired having the Tonks adopt Harry! Can't wait for the next chapter!
doxiesmom14 chapter 6 . 5/15
Good story..shouldn't anything be done to Hooch for her inability to protect her students. How about sending a house elf to fetch Sprout which would have been quicker then walking and trying to find another teacher.
LittleSnowChild chapter 15 . 5/5
oh my this is great~ well, not too much twist in it but that's okay since that isn't a cup of my tea neither. I'm really looking forward to read the next chapter, hope you update soon~
fraewyn chapter 15 . 5/4
Love it!
Can't wait for more!
laserthrasher1 chapter 6 . 4/6
Harry is not granted school brooms and cannot use a broom from another student. Hmmm I see a loophole. Maybe he BRINGS HIS OWN BROOM XD
This is a great story so far it would be awesome if you continued it
stacygrrl2002 chapter 12 . 3/3
Had an interesting take on the tale so far. Been interesting. Wasn't sure about Delores, as in the different fanfics I have read, authors have had the mark on both arms, sometimes in the same tale. I also wanted to comment early on and couldn't, but if I recall correctly, you have an out for Harry being grounded. He can't borrow from a fellow student, nor can he use a school broom, but unless I read it wrong, he can use his own broom and fly, or play quidditch. I seefrom your author page that you are re-writing this one. Like to see how it goes