Reviews for Hand Delivered Letter
Mikee chapter 16 . 7/29
I'm sorry about your troubles with Devil McBitchface.

On a lighter note ... I just found this story a couple of days ago and have just caught up to this point. I'm quite enjoying it and sincerely hope you'll continue it.

Thank you for a fun read.
KitRoFei chapter 16 . 7/27
oh man! If a person can't accept you for who you are they aren't worth anything. I would rather be alone. No ifs ands or buts.
Madelyn altman chapter 6 . 7/25
you grounded harry *growls*
USA-Jeanette chapter 16 . 7/22
Thank you for sharing your difficult times with us. Having been depressed enough to be suicidal myself in the past, I empathize deeply with you. I applaud your efforts at reclaiming your life. I pray that the Lord comfort and guide you that you will ever be enthralled by one so unworthy again. I hope you find the same strength you gave your Harry and continue to overcome all you have been through!
Pixel and Stephanie Forever chapter 7 . 7/20
Being a space nut, I assume you made up the asteroid hitting - I can't find any note of such an event happening in 1991.

Good chapter, though
I can only say this. You're ex has obviously never read any good fanfiction, or any at all, if she calls it 'pathetic'.
There are so many different kinds of fanfiction that she is categorising into one thing. That's what bigots do.
I wish you the best and a good recovery.
Booklover1997 chapter 16 . 7/7
I hope you continue with your story soon it is amazing, I stumbled upon it accidently and was hooked.
Good on for you for sorting your life out!
MeTheFanFictionReader chapter 4 . 7/5
Hi, I'm on Pottermore as PotionEcho10140, and I would like to add you as a friend. I went to your account, but your username wasn't there. Could you PM me what it is?
Goeno chapter 13 . 6/29
You'll be killing Snape. :P
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 6/27
wow, just stumbled upon your story, was merrily reading away, and then this. Wow. Hard to go through it. But you did, you found yourself and know where your boundaries are. There are other people out there who do love comic books and fanfic, and a whole lot of other geeky stuff. SciFi conventions are a great place to meet them, and most of them are pretty accepting of everyone else's normalcy... after all, if you are there you must be normal right, everyone else is strange because they are sheeple and rats in cages running around in wheels. :) So, good luck getting your life back on track, do what fills your soul and remember that unless it's self harming, or harming others, then it's usually ok. So enjoy life for a while. I'll follow it so I can get an update whenever you get a round toit
Black Volcarona chapter 16 . 6/24
Welcome back. I look forward to the rewrite of HDL.

If Tonks graduated in 1991 that usually means june 1991 (1984-1991)
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 16 . 6/23
You should look into Islam. I've found that - It gives me an understanding of the world around me so things like what happened to you wouldn't effect me the same way. Why would I be afraid of being alone when I have God? Why would I stop doing things I like If it isn't forbidden? No one can force me to go against my beliefs and no one can force me to stop doing what I think is right.

You'll find a solid pillar in Islam, you won't be left with unanswered questions. The world will finally make sense - Just look into it, you'll understand what I mean.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 3 . 6/23
Tonks was in her Seventh year of Hogwarts when Harry entered in His first year - she graduated in 1991. Or am I incorrect? Did she graduate June of 1991? and Harry started September of 1991?
TheBladeOfDeath chapter 16 . 6/21
I feel sorry for you i wish i could help but im probably on the otherside of the world:):(
Alovic chapter 16 . 6/20
Well, welcome back! With Devil McBitchface out of your life, I'm sure that the world has basically gotten about 42 times brighter, because her ego probably blocked out of the sun.
Let's both hope that she doesn't latch onto someone else. Seriously, she sounds like a hookworm... just with extensive plastic surgery.
I would love if you continued this story even though you seem to be killing characters left and right, but I'd probably do the same. Although, being happy is more important than our entertainment, so hopefully no one will hold it against you if you decided to abandon this... though please put this on adoption if that happens, it's very dear to us.
However, if writing this makes you happy, then we all win.
-On a side note relating to the actual story, I would completely expecting Snape to survive because he can apparently fly instead of just Dumbledore-ing it out the window, but there are worse ways to go.