Reviews for Hand Delivered Letter
janefanatic chapter 9 . 7h
Fudge is such a bumbling baffoon!
janefanatic chapter 8 . 7h
Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 7 . 8h
I'm a bit bummed out that Harry won't play quidditch his first year. And he hasn't visited Hagrid yet, because Hagrid never invited him! Oh well. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 6 . 8h
I'm glad Neville and Harry were alright!
janefanatic chapter 5 . 8h
Gah, Snape sucks!
janefanatic chapter 4 . 8h
I was sorted into Slytherin myself. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 3 . 8h
Okay, I can see how Tonks could have inspired Harry to be a Hufflepuff, but what changed Neville and Hermione?
janefanatic chapter 2 . 9h
I'm glad Harry gets to live with the Tonks'! I never took Tonks for a fainter, but I guess she's only 18 at this point.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 10h
This was lovely!
hphugefan-1 chapter 15 . 3/27
Hope you continue this story I really have enjoyed it a lot can't wait till the next chapter
Phillies2 chapter 3 . 3/21
It is hard for me tot believe Hermione would be in Hufflepuff, just like Harry. Neville is believable while Hermione is between Ravenclaw and a Gryff to me. Even with Tonks telling Harry about Hufflepuff I can't imagine him going there. I guess he'll end up being a chaser now
LostDragon49 chapter 15 . 3/11
I found this story recently and truly enjoyed reading it. Seeing that it had not been updated since 2015 I look at your bio and saw your decision to discontinue writing Harry Potter themed stories. I found that to be disheartening as you have a real talent. Although I'm sure my appeal to you to return to this genre may not be enough, I never the less will ask, please take the time to pick this story back up.

Either way thank you for sharing your talent with us.
pudentane chapter 15 . 3/3
Interesting story. I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your talent.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 15 . 2/9
very cool fic so far! i really enjoy reading about how that one change at the start slowly changes the entire tale. and i especially like all the original content you mix into this, they're great!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 1/29
Great story. Thank you for writing. I love how Minerva's simple decision to hand deliver Harry's letter has changed so much.