Reviews for Hand Delivered Letter
Samuel chapter 4 . 1/16
This story is more of a fan girls dreamfic thena nything else.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 1/16
WTF? This is not how the sorting goes at all.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/16
"Butchers?" No they are not like that at all!" LOL. She has NO idea the amount of training that doctors go thru and all the crap they get from government that wants a monopoly on it which is really no better then corporate monopolies.
Jahoan chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
One World by Stellar Magic has the Grangers in Godric's Hollow that night and they pull Harry out of the rubble.
Long story short: Harry is raised as Hermione's little brother, Sirius never went to Azkaban, and Harry gets a one year jump-start on learning about magic and the wizarding world.
The Deathly Erised chapter 13 . 11/17/2017
OMG. DID YOU JUST.. WOW. REFERNCE.
Bosma17 chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
Please update
pokefan366 chapter 15 . 9/12/2017
Please update this story.
Bronze chapter 2 . 8/26/2017
I didn't expect that reaction from Dora. But then all the stories I've read with her and Harry, she's already an Aurora and Harry's like in fourth or fifth year. She and the rest of the order've been guarding him for a few years by then and she sorta knows him. But never thought she'd faint upon first meeting him. So thanks for the surprise.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
To me Bumblemort is a Dark Lord masquerading as a Light wizard. All his actions scream" I don't care what might be right for the boy! I have my plans and I will see them fulfilled! " Just look at all the crap he put Harry through in cannon and tell me differently! Harry's only importance was in killing Voldemort. The clues he gave Harry for the Horcrux hunt were so vague that Harry, Hermione and Ron were running around for a year trying to find them. Then he never had the courage to even tell Harry that he had one in his scar. And as to the scar, did Bumblemort check with any of the other magical races? What about other countries? Did he even bother with consulting with a curse breaker to see if he/she could remove it? The answer in cannon was no. His ego wouldn't allow for that. If he didn't know it then it wasn't known. That and the fact he was an information Black Hole. Information came in to him but went no further. So how many people died because he sat on information and never used it?
Erimenthe chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
Is this abandoned or will it be updated at any time? It's been quite a while since the last one (and the fact that you have the last chapter already written is a major cliffie lol).
ElememtaryCharlene chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
I was thinking abut Macbeth too!
A Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2017
That just makes too much dance not to be cannon
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
"... Harry came to live with the Tonks'." I'm sorry to pick nits - really, I am - but the English teacher in me just can't help it in this particular story. The plural of Tonks is Tonkses. No apostrophe is used to create the plural.

Well, that was an interesting sorting. I've always believed that both Harry and Neville should have been sorted into Hufflepuff, because both had a strong yearning to belong and have friends. I also think a more "motherly," hands-on Head like Pomona Sprout would have been good for both boys.

Hermione, with her thirst to prove herself, seems more like a Slytherin, had there not been the blood purity nonsense. In the house of the cunning, she might have learned to be a bit more subtle about showing off her knowledge. Ravenclaw would have been a good house for her, as well.

It will be interesting to see what sort of bonds form among Harry, Hermione, Neville, Hannah, and Susan. BTW, does this mean Zach, Justin, or Ernie will go into one of the other houses?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Andromeda: "Even my family would never raise their hand in anger. Kick me out of the family for following my heart, yes. But never attack me." Hmph! Your version of Bella must be very different from the way she is handled in canon and in other stories. I get the distinct impression that Bella would as soon Crucio or AK a sibling as look at her.

I think Tonks will make an awesome older sis to Harry ... if she doesn't tease him to death. I wonder ... will she influence him to be a 'Puff? Will having Andi as a guardian (instead of having no one to stand up for him) induce Snape to treat him more fairly? I'm curious to see how this one change will affect Harry's Hogwarts experience.
takon65 chapter 15 . 6/18/2017
I really enjoy this story. I hope a whole herd of rabid plot bunnies attack to give your muse lots to work with to complete this one.