Reviews for Hand Delivered Letter
janefanatic chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
I'm a bit bummed out that Harry won't play quidditch his first year. And he hasn't visited Hagrid yet, because Hagrid never invited him! Oh well. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
I'm glad Neville and Harry were alright!
janefanatic chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
Gah, Snape sucks!
janefanatic chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
I was sorted into Slytherin myself. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 3 . 4/26/2017
Okay, I can see how Tonks could have inspired Harry to be a Hufflepuff, but what changed Neville and Hermione?
janefanatic chapter 2 . 4/26/2017
I'm glad Harry gets to live with the Tonks'! I never took Tonks for a fainter, but I guess she's only 18 at this point.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
This was lovely!
hphugefan-1 chapter 15 . 3/27/2017
Hope you continue this story I really have enjoyed it a lot can't wait till the next chapter
Phillies2 chapter 3 . 3/21/2017
It is hard for me tot believe Hermione would be in Hufflepuff, just like Harry. Neville is believable while Hermione is between Ravenclaw and a Gryff to me. Even with Tonks telling Harry about Hufflepuff I can't imagine him going there. I guess he'll end up being a chaser now
LostDragon49 chapter 15 . 3/11/2017
I found this story recently and truly enjoyed reading it. Seeing that it had not been updated since 2015 I look at your bio and saw your decision to discontinue writing Harry Potter themed stories. I found that to be disheartening as you have a real talent. Although I'm sure my appeal to you to return to this genre may not be enough, I never the less will ask, please take the time to pick this story back up.

Either way thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Pudentane chapter 15 . 3/3/2017
Interesting story. I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your talent.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 15 . 2/9/2017
very cool fic so far! i really enjoy reading about how that one change at the start slowly changes the entire tale. and i especially like all the original content you mix into this, they're great!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 1/29/2017
Great story. Thank you for writing. I love how Minerva's simple decision to hand deliver Harry's letter has changed so much.
Love2read23 chapter 13 . 1/29/2017
I like the scene showing how Flamel and Dumbledore meets because I feel it greatly explains how Albus' life was redirected. I don't understand why Nicholas couldn't access the philosopher's stone while he was there. If they're planning on dying why not destroy it immediately? I'm kind of disappointed that Quirrel used thay spell because I wanted justice done to Snape for his own merits.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 1/29/2017
I love this sorting where Harry (and each student) converses with the four founder. It's brilliant.
1,108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »