Reviews for Hand Delivered Letter
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 9/26/2021
NO ONE noticed Harry's missing shoe? No one went to collect it, and noticed the sticking charm?
Hope that investigation into appropriated funds allows the arrest of more thieves. Like Malfoy and Fudge.
Mastersgtjames chapter 6 . 9/26/2021
Hey Dumbles, nothing wrong with some casual mind-rape of a child.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2021
A dozen broken bones? Was canon abuse not good enough for you, had to make it worse, eh?
Frieda chapter 10 . 8/23/2021
I do like the story a lot and you are quite the good writer. But your story has the same issue that most have. No 11 year old talks and thinks the way the kids in your story do. Like really. They sound way too sophisticated and have way too much understanding about politics and how the world works.
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
Please do not put harry and that hateful bookworm (Hermione) together
pointer31091 chapter 14 . 7/9/2021
'he watched one of the dogs crush the Philosopher's Stone between its teeth before he flew away along with the wind.'

Now, THAT was funny.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2021
Well not the worst but certainly jot the best, it is not done since it ended abruptly so keep in mind future readers.
Redfdragon chapter 2 . 6/25/2021
why to fanfiction always have him have the same boring crap wand
HairyLimey chapter 15 . 5/12/2021
It's a real shame you abandoned this (it's been six years after all) I would have liked to have seen the rest of the story play out.
HairyLimey chapter 11 . 5/12/2021
Umbridge all ways struck me as being far too self centred to do anything like that.
HairyLimey chapter 7 . 5/12/2021
I never knew Madeye was a Star Wars fan :-D
FlowerChild23 chapter 15 . 4/21/2021
Interested more please
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2021
Yeah well considering how she has a sadistic streak a mile long she should.
Animorphgirl chapter 15 . 1/30/2021
Extremely creative and well written. You did a very good job making Harry and Hermione realistic Hufflepuffs, and I love how Andromeda and Ted ended up adopting him. Not something you see very often. I hope that, at some point, you continue writing this amazing story!
J chapter 15 . 1/18/2021
Was really enjoying this and its been years since last update. Please continue!
1,108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »