Reviews for You Would Defy Nature?
Valeform chapter 13 . 5/2
I love and hate the ending because Finn had to destroy his work for the last 10-11 chapters in a single moment and that PB was being a little too Chaotically Good... But at least Finn and FP got together which leaves me with this bittersweet feeling
Wielder of Fate chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
I don't watch Adventure Time much, except for episodes like the one between Flame Princess and Finn. I'll be honest, I'm pissed off, very pissed off in fact. We have a fanfiction of a possibility of a good ending, and we end up with what? A compromise, where Finn pines for Flame Princess, but is working under the lie that Bubblegum gave him. Where Finn, under the lie, destroys the stones he had sought out for them to be together. I'll be honest, I feel like inserting myself into the fanfic, and killing Bubblegum. Harsh, but honest. She is a spoiled brat, nothing more. Let her burn, and her Kingdom rot under the scorching flames. She better pray Finn doesn't find out the truth or her kingdom is as good as dead.
Aside from that however, the fanfic was brilliantly made, and I enjoyed it. My only major issue, was the ending, which didn't sit well with me, at all, as observed by the giant rant above. I give this a 8/10. It just felt like it raised my hopes, only to crash and burn them in a single chapter.
Prettyprincess45 chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
This was amazing!
Shadowkid14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Anyone know what happened to SCIK2012? All of her fanfics Are not appearing anymore.
luvme0987 chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I loved this story
Obvious Ghost chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
Wow... great story! I really liked the way you put in the show's humor and expressions.
syrein chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
holy fudge! this is some awesome fic! love still prevail in the end.. and im sure Fin will find another way to be enternally happy with flame princess!
War O' The Willow chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
Willow stumbles in, his hair a mess clothes ruffled, looking dazed with a big goofy smile on his face.

"I loved this. It took my heart. And beat it near to death. And I walked away smiling.
Also I'm sorry but the song Fire Woman goes so well with this it's amazing.
I can't deal with these emotions, man. I just. Wow. 10/10 would read again."

Then he stumbles out the door.

"LISTEN TO FIRE WOMAN BY CRUSH 40" he calls over his shoulder, then disappears around the corner.

You'll probably be seeing him again.
BANG chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
I thought this was book 1 and you were going to write a sequel?
Harvest-Mooniac chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Epic way to end your story man, and thanks for the info!
ShanaO chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I'm so excited to see a well-written story! Especially about my favorite pairing. You think Pendleton Ward or any of the people on the show would come across your story? It'd be awesome to see an episode like this.
It took me awhile to get used to your writing style, I think some of your sentences are a little too wordy for me. Like, on some sentences you could add less descriptive words and get the same imagery I bet. Sentence fluency I think it is. Whatever though, I still love your style. It might just be me because I'm pretty tired at the moment. :p
It's obvious you're really thinking this out and you're staying in character. Will this quest of Finn's take him years? Will we get to read him mature and grow? I hope so.
I haven't read any of your other stories, but if you write Flame Prince and Fionna too, I'd definitely read that. Doesn't seem to be much FP and Finn on though...but I just browsed the communities section.
Sam-E234 chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
I think this might be the best FlamexFinn fic on here and definitely one of the best Adventure Time fics...
I loved it, though (I wish there would have been an epilogue), very well written and entertaining.
Mily chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
This is really riveting! You've definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. ;) I look forward to seeing how this turns out, I really like this pairing, it seems so impossible but that's what makes it great! D
HiHi-Ai chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Oh man shits about to get real
HiHi-Ai chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
They're going to Aaa?! What up! So cool! I like this adventure!