Reviews for Semper Fi
Alen Alyson chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
hey, when will you update? I really like this story, I want to know what'll happen next. please please continue this story please
nudgeriderox chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
Another amazing chapter
cassie glitter chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
God I love it when I find an update on this. Sorry this is a bit late though, I haven't checked FF in awhile...

I never thought too much about the twins like this before, but this gives them a totally different dynamic than I originally thought. I can't say that I like them much more, but I do understand their intentions a lot better. Too bad we learned about Lewis after his death, though this does help with the intense dislike I had for Lorea after her murder of him. It doesn't excuse it, of course, but it does help us to see why she didn't care much afterwards.

I really love how you portray characters and I can hardly wait for the continuation of the games. :)
SteveHG chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Really neat sensitive stuff - very cool insight into a deceptively complex character.
Rikachan101 chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
love the chapter, and i love how you are continuing to extend on the dynamic personalities of the tributes!
Trapped In Narnia chapter 20 . 5/25/2013
WOAH. I half (or more than half) expected Lorea to commit suicide with Lewis there at the end but no. She's right though but wrong in how she handles it. Everybody's started to break down at this point and the small cracks are widening different darkness in each showing through. So thankful for the chapter write fast!
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
ok all of the moments in this chapter was AUUHHMAZING but omfg let's focus on the whole Carnet siblings drama. I seriously can't I'm crying I can't believe she killed Lewis! what's more i can't believe she killed him and didn't even show a sign of regret, this story is giving me so much feels. i way to explore more on Lorea's character, she seems really interesting. But I also want more Terra chapters. she is undoubtedly my favorite in this entire story hahah. But awesome chapter. Update soooon(er)!
Fishpuppy chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
Woah. I wonder what happened to Drizzle. Did the Capitol have some part? Lorea killing Lewis...umm. That shocked me. I was stunned. I had sat there for a good ten minutes just shocked. I would definitely like to see a chapter on her, and why she killed Lewis. Overall, it was a great chapter and happy birthday! To the story.
Nudgeriderox chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
(It won't let me log in)
Another amazing chapter. As for who'd I'd like to see a chapter done on, I'd say Rain
The Pie Eater 3001 chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
With a little more muttering and manhandling, Hawk gives way to the others and turns around to retreat.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD I'VE BEEN LAUGHING FOR THE PAST MINUTE. OH DEAR LORD.

As for a feature chapter, I'm thinking of Altair and Skyloh for who I'd want to see one on.
cassie glitter chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
I'm so so happy to see this, especially so soon!

I'm biting my nails in anticipation for what happens to the characters (mine especially, I'll admit). Phoenix seems as good as gone, but I really don't want to believe that. I keep hoping the Capitol will send medicine like for Oralee, one that won't explode. But maybe that's what the Capitol did to Drizzle and Kate- sent them something to eat that was poisoned. Hmmm, that's quite the mystery. Beyond that, I adore how you've portrayed my characters throughout this, especially Oralee. Lewis and Lorea's part was heartbreaking, because Lewis obviously cares about his sister and is so confused but Lorea is just... apathetic? sadistic? psychotic? I don't know.

I'd love to see one of my own characters featured, of course. Maybe Phoenix, since he's dying? Maybe Joel, since he doesn't seem to be all that important or developed, other than being 'that kid who shouldn't see all of this.' Maybe Ora, because I've read reviews and people seem to like her...

To reiterate, this was wonderful. I adore your writing an can't wait to see even more!
Rikachan101 chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
love the chapter, and i really hope to see some more! you are such a talented writer, and would love to see you continue even after this story
Dominaedemachina chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Is Catcher ping to get an aside? :3 I'm so excited to see updates!
SteveHG chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
Probably been said before, but VERY Lord of the Flies. I like the way you've presented Terra's disintegration, that's quite enthralling. It's a good story, and good presentation, albeit a bit staccato, as most are that constantly shift POV. Its quite cool how you've got even the Capitol not entirely sure or remembering how the games are supposed to work. Following this with interest.
ckrets chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
I love Allegra. I'm so glad you delved into her character and gave her more insight. It's interesting how you portrayed her internal struggle and linked it to her past. It adds a layer of depth that was only mere speculation until you shared with us this side of her we've never encountered until now. Great work.