Reviews for Trouble Afoot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Loved it! XD
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
The Battle of the Stink. I love it! Sam's "I've got a burrito and I'm not afraid to use it." was perfectly awesome.

Really nicely done. :)
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
hahaahah EWWW! thatsso gross funny and wrong on so many levels hahah!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Dean can't smell his own feet. That is kind of funny. Sam was justified in his burrito threat.

They probably need to put anti-bacterial powder in Dean's boots and shoes. Sam will probably have to just go ahead and do it since I'm sure foot powder would strike Dean as girly.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I loved the title to this, great pun.

It was hysterical the way you had Sam floating through clouds of scented steam and generally flapping about Dean's boots.

Although he didn't seem quite so 'light on his feet' went he went all hardcore and threatened to unleash his own flatulent WMDs!

Nicely done!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
LMAO All I can think of is poor Jensen gagging out the window after Jared cut one loose. Poor baby - his feet can't be anywhere NEAR that bad! LOL Oh this made me laugh and boy did I need that. Lovely piece hon!
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Ha! That was exactly my thought as I started reading this! What about Sam and his toxic burritos! :) Loved it!

Sue
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Sam had the perfecr revenge! LOL!
emebalia chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Sam plays dirty. Biological/chemical weapons are not allowed.

But thanks for the mental image of shirtless Dean.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
HAHAHA! Thank you! That was so funny. Sam's reaction and response was priceless.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ew! Long knobbly toes and smelly feet - it's almost enough to put a girl off...

Almost.
masondixon chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
"I've got a burrito and I'm not afraid to use it!"

I laughed my head off through this whole story! You really do have such a way with words (and a very enjoyable imagination!)

And I really did love the bonus image of Dean shirtless on his bed. Ahhh.

Thank You.