Reviews for Under My Skin
Person chapter 20 . 4/9
Are you ever going to update? It's a great story and I really wish you would keep going since its been two years
Guest chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Its like a year and a half since you last updated. Idiot.
K chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
The "but Peeta was like my sister" part totally shocked me. I swear I spent 3 minutes staring at that sentence.
Artemis chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
This is a wonderful story, but I don't know how much more i can Wait till the next chapter
Mockingjay413 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
I really love thus story and how the thing the characters say and do are so true to them good job!
naw08 chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
Awesome story! Love how it's very true but an AU-want to know what happens with the rest of their story...
Deperate chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
I've been Waiting for an update for TWO YEARS. That shows that 1. I love your story and I've been waiting for a tad too long. Also if your going to stop writing please tell your readers and pur our souls at rest...! (P.S. I really want to know what happens.)
chase the memories chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Hello, I just read this fic and it's getting so good.. So I can't wait to know what happen next since I really hope that you plan to keep writing this fic bec I really enjoy it so far.. Update this when you can.. :)
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
I'm Pretty new to the hunger games fandom and I keep picking unfinished stories lol. But why you have here is really great bi've love very second of it. Great job and thank you!
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
UPDATE! This story is super amaaaaaaaazing! :)
OrionMellark chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Excelent history... please one more chapter or more UPDATE please ,,, I want to know where to take him, Katnis

LOVE PEETA AND KATNISS ALWAAAAAYS
hgpenguin3 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
What is his secret? i must know! I'm dieing of need to know! false alarm! i can just press a button and read the next chapter! its all good in fanfic paradise!
hgpenguin3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Katniss is a jerk! LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
update please
JennaGill chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
Nope, don't want to injure you... Ma Mellark, on the other hand...