Reviews for Of Perfume, Liquor, and Baby Bottles
Sasha chapter 44 . 1/10
Hi, Ive just read this story in three days and absolutely loved it! I wish you'd decided to do a sequel!
Just love love love Effie, and the whole Hayffie thing!
traparella chapter 45 . 11/30/2014
Aww, I got a little teary at the epilogue. Such a lovely story, and written well too. Effie's perspective seemed very in-character which was great, and the pregnancy flowed well with the canon. Keep up the great writing :) also, the authors notes were sort of distracting for a completed fic, but I can understand needing to update the readers.
george38 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
excellent work
Guest chapter 38 . 7/20/2014
asdfghjkl; this chapter brought me into tears! T_T i got goosebumps. this my new favourite fanfic ever!
Cathy chapter 45 . 7/11/2014
That was adorable!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/6/2014
Shit...
TheFlamingArrows chapter 45 . 7/2/2014
This was amazing. Thank you for posting this. :)
CrazyThought chapter 45 . 7/1/2014
Ohhh my gooooooddddd so beautifuuuul! I really love it, I really do :')
Perfection's-bloody-flaw chapter 45 . 7/1/2014
I went on this story for some inspiration for my new story "Licorice" which is also an Effie-Haymitch-Baby story and I almost screamed when i saw the extra Alternate Chapter! I love your stories a lot and it was great to see a surprise chapter! Please do upload more on your drabbles story if you can, I love your writing!:)
Streetlight Eyes chapter 45 . 7/1/2014
This was my absolute favorite fanfiction. Absolute favorite.
rhea-elizabeth chapter 45 . 7/1/2014
Oh, you did it, you did it, you did it!
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the notification for this story. Enormous thanks for this :)
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 45 . 7/1/2014
Aw. :)
Guest chapter 38 . 6/23/2014
love the sppech. i assume she prepared beforehand?
Guest chapter 31 . 6/23/2014
i know it's stange but i wish that half pint dies and haymitch and effie have to learn to grow tgth without the bond that is their child
Guest chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
im guessing the baby just had an off day. let's see if im right
1,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »