Reviews for Of Perfume, Liquor, and Baby Bottles
Cpt. Sherlock McDoctor Pants chapter 1 . 4/15
Just finished the entire fic. Wow, I loved it so much. Thank you so much for making something so wonderful.
Soulstealer8 chapter 44 . 4/12
This was the ABSOLUTE BEST! Haymtch/ Effie story EVER! I couldn't keep my eyes off it all week. :D
Sincerely,
*SS8*
Your writing is fab I'm hooked already xx
IsaBones chapter 1 . 3/15
I'm just in love about this fanfiction. I laugh, I cry and I smile all the time reading it!

Haymitch and Effie are a really great pair. I love it!

One of my favorite of all the time!

btw, sorry for the bad english!
breeeezy123 chapter 44 . 3/14
Oh my goodness. I am speechless. Speechless and late!
I am SOOOO glad I found this story. Not even sure how I did, but I did, and I am SOOOOO glad! First of all: over the course of this story, I found myself slowly becoming connected to your versions of these characters. Beginning this story, I found Effie to be extremely annoying and Haymitch frustrating in his alcoholism and stubborness. But the thing is, that is who they are! And you stayed true to that; not ever writing them out of character. And I appreciate that!
And then they slowly but surely grew closer together. I have never actually considered Haymitch and Effie together as a couple, but you did it in such a way that it felt natural and real. Your voice of Effie was amazing, too. It felt like I was actually reading her changing thoughts and views as the story progressed, and even in the end she was still herself, but different. I loved it. And not to mention your imagery, amazing! Effie? I totally love her now.
And as for Haymitch, I've always liked him. And you have managed to make me like him even more now! I can't quite imagine him being one for romance, so it was nice that he was in character, and stayed that way till the end. I could really tell that he loved his "Princess" despite his attitude about love.
And Olive. Oh my goodness, little Olive. My insides turned to mush when Effie first felt her flutter within her, first held her. Whenever Haymitch interacted with her. When I read about how much Effie loves her and whenever they shared a lovely little family moment. This whole story made me turn to mush. What I love is that none of it ever for a second felt fake.
This is a bit personal, but I find pregnancy beautiful and it is a chapter of my life, one far ahead, but still one that I cannot wait to reach. I realize that it is not fun all the time or necessarily pretty or all that some people crack it up to be. But this story made it feel that much more beautiful. I don't know how, I can't explain it, but it did.
This was such a moving and powerful story, one that I will re-read over time. While it saddens me that you won't be doing a sequel, it is your choice and I respect that. You can bet that I'll read your follow-up, though! Best wishes with college! :)
Xx.WildAtHeart.xX chapter 44 . 2/23
I feel like I want to cry. That was so utterly perfect in every single way. Everything was - is, so perfectly realistic and so so raw. Your portrayal of Haymitch has just about melted my heart. And never question your writing ability again. I wouldn't have been surprised if someone told me SC wrote this. It was so perfect. Thank you.
Cathy chapter 44 . 2/17
What a lovely story. :) Truly.
DrGiggles chapter 44 . 2/11
Wow, just wow. I loved this story from beginning to end, it was absolutely amazing to follow Haymitch and Effie's journey with their daughter!

I don't know what else to say but thank you, and STELLAR writing! You turned me into a Hayffie shipper, captivated me from the beginning, made me love both Effie and Haymitch (I didn't like them at first). I thoroughly enjoyed this story and would love a sequel after I re-read this :)

Once again, excellent job and thank you *hugs*
Diamond Desert chapter 44 . 2/10
Fabulous! Absolutly fabulous!
Ellana-san chapter 44 . 2/9
My gosh I love you. Ok first I have to say I've been ready this since yesterday and I'm in love with your story. (And may I say before I forget you made me cry for Prim AGAIN for which I hate you (not really)) I really think every of your character was spot on and the story was so interresting... I will keep it short but it was really amazing so thank you for sharing.
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 44 . 2/3
Wow... I can't believe the story has concluded. Bravo, well done. This epilogue was stupendous, an amazing end to a brilliant story! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
Right Hand Blue chapter 44 . 2/2
I have no words! So Im going to keep it simple!
This was spectacular! Im really sorry to see such a wonderful story go, but what an amazing send off for the characters you have created!
Truly fantastic!
Thank you!
Kat-Knife chapter 44 . 2/1
I was sad to see this story end, but I believe the epilogue was truly beautiful and just the right mixture of melancholy. I loved reading this story from beginning to end and the way you portrayed situations and your characters was very believable. I believe that you could certainly have a very successful career as an author if you ever deicide to pursue that endeavor. I with you luck in your writing and I hope to read more of the wonderful stories that your write. :)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 44 . 2/1
It's so sad to see it end, but I can think of no better way for this story to have come to a close.
Lizzle96 chapter 44 . 2/1
WOW I can't believe this story has come to an end! I must say I've really enjoyed reading it and seeing Effie and Haymitch as parents. The story couldn't of ended on a better note for me. It took Haymitch long enough to propose! And I must also say that Olive sounds like the most awesomest little girl and I can't wait to read more about he, Haymitch and Effie in Of Aprons, Geese, and Little Feet.

Thanks for writing such an awesome story! Can't wait to read more of your stories.

May the odds be ever in your favour- Lizzle96 x

P.s As a request for Of Aprons, Geese, and Little Feet, do you think that you do a chapter of when Haymitch and Effie get married and Olive is there bridesmaid?

Thanks a million! x