Reviews for An Unusual Sequence of Events
gslover123 chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
ladies, you have done it again. the entire story was delightful. every time you introduce another story i'm waiting to see how it will progress. i love, love, love your writing. there is never a disappointment with you
sgrfan chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
good chapter loved the story.
edge15684 chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
I loved this story. They are a beautiful family that's for sure. I totally agree with you that Grissom needs to come back to live with Sara.
onthecorner chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
There are fewer and fewer writers doing Gil and Sara, probably because we all get it that WP has moved on. Sara is a pretty boring character without him,if you ask me. But you ladies are the best-I always read even if I don't often review.
MnGrammaX3 chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
what a wonderful ending! thanks for the great story. if you decide to write more, i'll be here waiting. thanks.

cindy
aninom chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
I don't know what to say, this was perfect! the chapter per se, the story! thank you, thank you soooo much! and please don't leave us! I'll write for more! thanks for sharing:)
claudia40gsr chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Foi um lindo capítulo e uma linda história! Um grande susto quando Grissom sentiu-se mal... Ler sobre essa família perfeita é tudo que sonhamos. Apesar de todo o tempo que temos vivido sem os grandes momentos GSR ainda resta um pouco de esperança... Talvez na próxima temporada de CSI teremos uma surpresa. Isso seria tão bom! Beijos para vocês. Até a próxima história...
allylikes chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
Lovely!

Can't wait to read the final chapter and from there no doubt demand a sequel! I may be predictable like that! Keep up the good work!
piccolina789 chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
I will be sad to see this one end! The way you wrote this chapter made me REALLY picture Grissom and Sara as parents, which is saying something! Love the way you wrote Isabella's delivery. Love the gentleness of the it all :)
claudia40gsr chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
Muito doce este momento! Eu gostaria de ver isso acontecer de verdade em CSI...Um momento família! Beijos.
calicsifan07 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
I read this yesterday, but my phone would not let me leave a review. Is Sara nuts having them so close together. I thought 26 months was too close. Nice bit of smut...always appreciated.

Carol
Billyjorja chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
Where would we be without Catherine.

I'm happy he got back in time.

Where is grandad Jim?
NANCY1 chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Hi - I've been having trouble signing into FF for the last couple of days - it took me 2 attempts to get into it tonite.

Anyhow, finally, little Isa Grissom has arrived. It was perfect that both Catherine and Greg were with Sara after Grissom left for San Diego, and that Catherine recognized that what Sara was experiencing was more than just pre-labor pains. The two Grissom's surely have eyes only for each other - I love that - it's the way it should be.

And, now their nursery is going to turn out to be too small because Sara is ready to become pregnant again. They'll have a lot of fun working on baby number 2. This was just right, except for the part where you told us only one more chapter! Excellent way to end an evening.
IKnowWhatToDOAboutThis chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Good chapter. I needed a lift.
RosePetal7 chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
That was perfect :) I don't know why I continue to write. You're such competition lol. I can see Sara wanting a sibling for Isabella. I take it they've already started for him or her if there's only one more chapter?
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »