Reviews for Endless Chase
Guest chapter 31 . 10/18/2017
This was really fun and heartfelt and u did a great job with the ... urgh im bad with words. with the ... describing of... why it is that Kaito and Shinichi can see each other so well where others cant. does that make sense? also thank u for being respectful of Ran in your writing. and great Vermouth u wrote there. the grope at the end of the last chapter was unneeded tho
Guest chapter 31 . 6/24/2017
But then again, a true Roman would arrange it as Te amo still due to the fact that the conventional arrangement has the verb last.

Thanks for the story! It was great, not just focusing on the Kaishin pairing but also having an interesting plot.
Finagle's law chapter 29 . 6/8/2017
It is a great chapter!

I would just like to point out that the emergency number in Japan is 110 (for police) and 119 (for medical and firefighters), not 911. Other than that, the story has been fantastic so far!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/29/2017
This is amazing, thank you very much!
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 31 . 2/10/2017
I dunno if it's because of this music I found, but I've had this stupid small smile on my face and tears just waiting to fall since chapter 30. God damn that was beautiful.
I'm blaming this stupid 1h mix of beautiful and emotional anime music on these tears damnit.
This story is so good, that I might very well end up putting it in my list of top fics of all time, which is pretty damn small with under 10 fics out of 1000 stories I've read.

I dunno what else to say, darnit. IM NOT CRYING. I JUST... CAUGHT SOMETHING IN MY EYE.

(...It was tears.)
bluesowflakes21 chapter 31 . 7/20/2016
this was awesome...really liked it...
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 31 . 6/14/2016
Thank you for the fic! It was really interesting!
Hiksi chapter 31 . 4/28/2016
This was... the most awesome DC / KaiShin fic I have ever read. And I have read quite a lot these past few weeks.

Actually, scratch that. It was one of the most awesome fics in GENERAL I have ever read. I loved every tidbit of it. I love how the prologue somehow transformed into the epilogue. I love how every chapter started with a bit of introspective looking back on the events - giving just a general idea of what to expect in each chapter (and when it was acceptable to stop being so sucked in).

I thought I would read that for three days but haha here I am, on the second day, but actually still not having spent even 24 hours on this. And I am. So. Happy. And content.

I see you said there will be a sequel, and I certainly understand how that can take a while - being a college student myself - but it's been... four years? Let's say three. Do ya think there will ever be one? I really don't want to pressure you though - an artist shouldn't be rushed. And I certainly do see life as more important than giving readers what they want for generally no cent.

Back to the story though. I felt everything was perfectly paced. In spite of about 112k and 31 chapters (or actually 27, as you have numbered them), nothing was too slow. It was actually quite fast paced at times - but REASONABLY so. And I find that an impressive feat. Especially with such long stories it's easy to mess up time.

Your characterization... spot-on. I honestly have no words other than that I felt everyone was PERFECTLY in character, from Heiji's overprotectiveness, Kogoro's wrath and Shinichi's... conflict. I have no better word to describe Shinichi's mess of emotions haha. But it all made so much sense and I can see that you really knew what you were doing. Kaito never failed to make me smile and grin at his fun antics!

Soo... I'm running outta ways to say how perfect everything is. I shall take my leave now haha but oh my god, I am so gonna re-read this story sometime. It's worth it SO MUCH.

Thank you for writing this fantastic masterpiece.
The Sand Assassin chapter 31 . 2/24/2016
If detective Conan is to ever finish. I truely wish for it to end like this. A well written story that have kept my attention throughout. Thank you for a marvelous read.
Fireflower19 chapter 30 . 2/16/2016
I have greatly enjoyed your writing. Once I finish this I promise a greater review. Thank you for writing!
yellow-greenorchid1419 chapter 29 . 12/15/2015
Just telling you, in Japan, it's 110 for emergencies, not 911
yellow-greenorchid1419 chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
I sort of don't get it when it says "all flights were canceled due to a severe blizzard".
I thought the parents live in Los Angeles, California, and I live there, too. It hardly snows in California, only in the mountains does it snow, and LA is practically in a desert, so...
Altos chapter 31 . 11/9/2015
Love it! This story is adorable! Though I must wonder as to why Kaito didn't bring out that tracker first thing, he's stubborn? And I'm not sure how I feel about those deterioration effects being completely gone. Still, if the sequel is ever done, it would be fun.
newly awakened chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
I love this story so much. That's all I have to say.
11rooms chapter 31 . 9/19/2015
OOMMGGG
How much do I love your storyyy The way you portray Shinichi's & Conan's characters are definitely wonderful in my eyes \()/
Thankyou for writing such an amazing story, Author-sensei!
I'll be waiting for the sequel!