Reviews for Endless Chase
bluesowflakes21 chapter 31 . 7/20
this was awesome...really liked it...
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 31 . 6/14
Thank you for the fic! It was really interesting!
Hiksi chapter 31 . 4/28
This was... the most awesome DC / KaiShin fic I have ever read. And I have read quite a lot these past few weeks.

Actually, scratch that. It was one of the most awesome fics in GENERAL I have ever read. I loved every tidbit of it. I love how the prologue somehow transformed into the epilogue. I love how every chapter started with a bit of introspective looking back on the events - giving just a general idea of what to expect in each chapter (and when it was acceptable to stop being so sucked in).

I thought I would read that for three days but haha here I am, on the second day, but actually still not having spent even 24 hours on this. And I am. So. Happy. And content.

I see you said there will be a sequel, and I certainly understand how that can take a while - being a college student myself - but it's been... four years? Let's say three. Do ya think there will ever be one? I really don't want to pressure you though - an artist shouldn't be rushed. And I certainly do see life as more important than giving readers what they want for generally no cent.

Back to the story though. I felt everything was perfectly paced. In spite of about 112k and 31 chapters (or actually 27, as you have numbered them), nothing was too slow. It was actually quite fast paced at times - but REASONABLY so. And I find that an impressive feat. Especially with such long stories it's easy to mess up time.

Your characterization... spot-on. I honestly have no words other than that I felt everyone was PERFECTLY in character, from Heiji's overprotectiveness, Kogoro's wrath and Shinichi's... conflict. I have no better word to describe Shinichi's mess of emotions haha. But it all made so much sense and I can see that you really knew what you were doing. Kaito never failed to make me smile and grin at his fun antics!

Soo... I'm running outta ways to say how perfect everything is. I shall take my leave now haha but oh my god, I am so gonna re-read this story sometime. It's worth it SO MUCH.

Thank you for writing this fantastic masterpiece.
The Sand Assassin chapter 31 . 2/24
If detective Conan is to ever finish. I truely wish for it to end like this. A well written story that have kept my attention throughout. Thank you for a marvelous read.
Fireflower19 chapter 30 . 2/16
I have greatly enjoyed your writing. Once I finish this I promise a greater review. Thank you for writing!
yellow-greenorchid1419 chapter 29 . 12/15/2015
Just telling you, in Japan, it's 110 for emergencies, not 911
yellow-greenorchid1419 chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
I sort of don't get it when it says "all flights were canceled due to a severe blizzard".
I thought the parents live in Los Angeles, California, and I live there, too. It hardly snows in California, only in the mountains does it snow, and LA is practically in a desert, so...
Altos chapter 31 . 11/9/2015
Love it! This story is adorable! Though I must wonder as to why Kaito didn't bring out that tracker first thing, he's stubborn? And I'm not sure how I feel about those deterioration effects being completely gone. Still, if the sequel is ever done, it would be fun.
newly awakened chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
I love this story so much. That's all I have to say.
11rooms chapter 31 . 9/19/2015
OOMMGGG
How much do I love your storyyy The way you portray Shinichi's & Conan's characters are definitely wonderful in my eyes \()/
Thankyou for writing such an amazing story, Author-sensei!
I'll be waiting for the sequel!
11rooms chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
OOOMGGG
HOW MUCH I LOVE THE WAY YOU PORTRAY SHINICHI's CHARACTER! I love your storyyyyy I definitely favorite your story! Thankyou for writing such an amazing story
Yaraslava Rada chapter 31 . 7/29/2015
Excellent story! I have been reading detective Conan ff for a looooooooooong time now, I am honestly surprised that it's taken me so long to find this gem. I can't wait to see a sequel. Maybe with kogoro forgiving kudo, and the shonen tantei. And his and kaito's relationship progressing. Haha. Anyway, I really enjoyed the story, your portrayal of Shinichi and his struggle with the apotoxin. Thanks for posting!
Avatar.NIX chapter 31 . 7/21/2015
This story was an amazing read! I really like how you handled the conflict with the Black Organization and the development of Kaito's and Shinichi's relationship. I also adore Hakuba's and Hattori's inclusion into the alliance because I am of the mind that the four of them are invincible together. Really, they're so awesome when they team up... :') All in all, very nicely done and many thanks for writing such a great fanfiction!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 31 . 7/9/2015
Heyhey,
I just finised this story and had to wirte a review.
First: I fell in love with your writing with the first few sentences. It was amazing to read. The plot was good as well.
In the last few chaps... I had the feeling that your writing did not fit the typ of plot you chose. Like some are good in wirting romance but only average in crime e.g. Your style does have in my oppinion the tendency to a more feelingbased story than the analytic you chose here.

So I am looking forward to your sequel and a little more KaiShin. Coz I knew you do amazing in that department!

Thanks for writing and sorry for the English )
buterflypuss chapter 31 . 6/28/2015