Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
Kpuffs chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
dang I with this had finished... its really good.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Ah! You can't leave it there you must finish! This story is so - I don't have the words to describe how much I love this story. Fantastic work.
DemeRain chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Thanks for sharing.
JustAwesomeIX chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
I do not care, I demand updates!
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I really hate it when amazingly good stories are left off right in the middle like this. : - /
I hope you update soon, I'd love to read more. This is also why I wish had some sort of star rating system so we wouldn't have to wade through ten feet of shit to find the precious gems like this. Please upload another chaper soon! _
Lillywhite28 chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
Hey there, will this fic continue to be updated? I just found it and not sure whether or not to follow it, always disappointing to start reading a good fic that doesnt get updated.
Shadowvixen89 chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
I have been waiting. When are you going to write more? Best story I have read since last year. Still patiently waiting. You are one my follow list of authors love your work by the way. But this in my opinion is one of the best.
PurpleSoda Kills chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
yes you've broken my heart! how could that she-witch say that! and how could john let her? she cross some lines. poor sherlock. he is going to completely shut down. cocaine will be his best friend. till he overdose's on it. john better hurry the hell up and save him. leave that girl. something is off about mary. she is so mean to sherlock. she dont even know him and already shes saying all that nasty-mean stuff about sherlock. people like her are annoying!

great story please update soon.
AkiraNatsume chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
More chapters please.
kogouma chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
all the angst and feels and everything! wonderful! i love this, its brilliantly written and just overall amazing. update soon! :D
kogouma chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
oh oh oh oh oh, is that the cat from Men In Black? because i remember a orange cat in that movie and i i think his name was Orion...i think. its been a long time since i've seen that movie xD
You have chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Broken my heart ripped it from my chest and burned it in a fire before subsequently stomping on the ashy remains. Congratulations.
Affable as Ever chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
...annnnnnnddddddddddd now I'm annoyed. Why, you ask? Because I can't seem to find a new chapter after the nod I just read.
Ergo, UPDATE.
Also, brilliant work. Really, very good.

And Mary is a bitch.
I never liked her anyway.
PrincessDucky24 chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Wow! Great story! I hope you update soon :)
MsKingston101 chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
i just finished reading your story(so far) and its AMAZING!
but you are making me feel TOO MUCH! and it hurts
sherlock and watson need to stop having a lovers quarrel and get back together!
(and mary needs to take a hike :D )
but really, its a great read and i cant wait to read what happens