Reviews for Evaluation of Loyalty
equine 14 chapter 4 . 7/14
Great job! This was such a perfect story, the length was good, the dialogue, everything! I'll be looking forward to see your other stories!
equine 14 chapter 3 . 7/14
Such an intricate plot and beautiful writing, this is absolutely wonderful :-D keep up the good work!
Do you take prompts? Please let me know whenever you can. Thanks!
equine 14 chapter 2 . 7/14
Perfect, especially the end. I love all the angst!
equine 14 chapter 1 . 7/14
Very good! I am definitely reading the rest!
FaolanLupa chapter 4 . 4/9
I enjoyed this a lot. Im glad you took time to write this
Akai Tenshi96 chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written and I like how Merlin never got around to telling Arthur about his magic. Very few people do that with multi-chapter fics of this sort, so this was a nice change of things. Good job!
BreathingMagic chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
This was lovely! I always like me some Merlin wump, but I love that you didn't spent too Long on him being unconsious and recovering and all that, but rather gave him some Action. In fact, this whole fic was perfecly balanced, you had all the right amounts of Action, angst, hurt/comfort, friendship, humour, mystery and resolve. Nothing was too lengthy or too short and it was all spot on, yet creative. Great Job, I loved it!
Keli chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Wow.. Just wow.. Arthur and Merlin are truly well written here! Truly hope you'll post more, like maybe more with Uther and arthur, or a segment where Merlin has to tell arthur of the magic, example: maybe to save uther's life?
Rocky181 chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Awesome story!
mebeinme chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Aw wonderful story! Great capture of the Merlin-Arthur dynamic.
Ryuu842 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
That was a cute fic.
ciara chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Awwwwwwwwww it over i sad now i lovedcit please write more
ciara chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE IT IS AWESOME
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
That was adorable :D I love this! This is really good.
mersan123 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Hey Duchess,
Just read this fic for the first time and wanted to pass on how much I enjoyed it. I love how you treated the interaction between Merlin and Arthur - wonderfully done.
Thank you for a great read!
Sue