Reviews for The Red Circle
katosamwinchester1130 chapter 2 . 2/25
And I hope there is more...
Love this..the protectiveness and trust they have over each other is some of the reasons why I love them. You did a brilliant job at depicting it.
laceefun chapter 2 . 1/30
Absolutely loved it! The things I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for John's POV (like how the Red Circle's true objective was actually Sherlock not Clement) made it more interesting.
Normally I dont really review. However, this story really deserves it. the writing is great, and the polt is good. the characters are captured well-honesly, this story must have taken you ages to write! Kudos for such amazing work!
Sonia.Connors chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I absolutely loved this story both parts were glorious!
boasamishipper chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Well. I have just recently discovered the brilliance that is BBC Sherlock, and I fell in love with it. I made sure to withhold myself from checking out Fanfiction about it until I had either finished all the episodes or found one without spoilers for the episodes. All I can say is, found one. :)
You, Muffy Morrigan, are a wonderfully incredible writer. I think that you did justice to both Sherlock and John in this 'little' fic of yours. I love the hurt! John both chappies and protective! Sherlock in both chappies.
I loved this fic to death and I will reread it forever. I'm off to go check out your other fics in this fandom, and I know I'll love them as much as I loved this fic.
Wonderful job once more,
-Boa :)
Romanse chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Oh that was PERFECT! I thought the previous page was the ending of the story and didn't see the note about it being ALMOST the end! Well done, well done!
Romanse chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Wow! That was a very entertaining read! Well written and in the genre I adore though I do wish for an even longer story with even greater interpersonal scenes between John and Sherlock after the rescue. More medical details is always good while you're at the business of delivery a realistic h/c drama. You clearly have the writing chops for that.

I'm so pleased to have found this story as I have not been to this site looking for quality BBC Sherlock fic in quite some time since AO3 attracts so many high-quality writers, I'm very interested in seeing more of your work!
Unionjackpillow chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
The first chapter alone was great, but with the second one and John's point of view, you've truly created a work of art. Just my humble opinion.
Knyle Borealis chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
You are amazing. Thank you Thank you Thank you...
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh my gosh this is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
asdfghjkl;
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
omg that was amazing!
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
This was good, and it certainly felt more complete with John's perspective as well. One thing though, the emotion behind some of the scenes didn't always come through quite right, almost like it was pulling its punches instead of hitting them solid.
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Gripping and dramatic, my absolute favorite bit was Sherlock's last words. Wonderful! Thank you!
Mzzmarie chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
How on EARTH did I not find this story until now!? OMG - WONDERFUL! Muffy I am such a huge fan - I've read many of your SPN stories and I tell ya, I have always loved the way your bring on the whumapge and the Hurt/comfort! I had no idea and yet I am THRILLED to see you writing BBC!Sherlock. Thank-you so much for this!