Reviews for The Red Circle
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 2/15
Wooo, neat fic! I liked it.
neat how it's from two perspectives. I kinda hoped it was a continuation or something in the 2nd chapter, but naw, this was fine. :P
Ha, John's pretty awesome inn'e. :P
Padria95 chapter 2 . 2/2
Wow. Just wow. This is amazzzzzing! I love how strong and awesome you make John be, because he totally is and the show rarely lets that show through! Holy cow I loved this! I mean, it's just, perfecT! Great interaction between Sherlock and John, especially via Sherlock's thoughts on John! Marvelous!
skylaeatpie chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
That was lovely. Truly wonderful
katosamwinchester1130 chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
And I hope there is more...
Love this..the protectiveness and trust they have over each other is some of the reasons why I love them. You did a brilliant job at depicting it.
laceefun chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Absolutely loved it! The things I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for John's POV (like how the Red Circle's true objective was actually Sherlock not Clement) made it more interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Normally I dont really review. However, this story really deserves it. the writing is great, and the polt is good. the characters are captured well-honesly, this story must have taken you ages to write! Kudos for such amazing work!
Sonia.Connors chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I absolutely loved this story both parts were glorious!
boasamishipper chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Well. I have just recently discovered the brilliance that is BBC Sherlock, and I fell in love with it. I made sure to withhold myself from checking out Fanfiction about it until I had either finished all the episodes or found one without spoilers for the episodes. All I can say is, found one. :)
You, Muffy Morrigan, are a wonderfully incredible writer. I think that you did justice to both Sherlock and John in this 'little' fic of yours. I love the hurt! John both chappies and protective! Sherlock in both chappies.
I loved this fic to death and I will reread it forever. I'm off to go check out your other fics in this fandom, and I know I'll love them as much as I loved this fic.
Wonderful job once more,
-Boa :)
Romanse chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Oh that was PERFECT! I thought the previous page was the ending of the story and didn't see the note about it being ALMOST the end! Well done, well done!
Romanse chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Wow! That was a very entertaining read! Well written and in the genre I adore though I do wish for an even longer story with even greater interpersonal scenes between John and Sherlock after the rescue. More medical details is always good while you're at the business of delivery a realistic h/c drama. You clearly have the writing chops for that.

I'm so pleased to have found this story as I have not been to this site looking for quality BBC Sherlock fic in quite some time since AO3 attracts so many high-quality writers, I'm very interested in seeing more of your work!
Unionjackpillow chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
The first chapter alone was great, but with the second one and John's point of view, you've truly created a work of art. Just my humble opinion.
Knyle Borealis chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
You are amazing. Thank you Thank you Thank you...
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh my gosh this is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2013