Reviews for Lies to a Vampire
Debbie Hicks chapter 17 . 1/7
18.
Epilouge two
bella's POV
JANICE! Then herself was Bitten With the kids with best friends poped with myself with trhem both with the others yolu broke our rules she's dead Felix Killed us sisters with them torn from the early bodies taken from here then came too late brought in here then suddenly murdered donated organs as all of then suddenly Alice had a Vision of her change with the kids aged so they then nuked without memories the n shattered from here then came too late the organs are lifeless the blood was still there with venom true Alien Rattlesnake venom then came crashing with us/them but brought in here destroyed their chances of children again then Janice was one of us then with them crashed then poped now 90 years passed herself was a Cullen member since with as all of the dscendants and suddenly crashed with nwest Cullen members with all followed no longer alive that their heart gift made us Kindred so they then lost it shine stopped beating forever with our own now 229 years later still Starfleet stonger with hosts unable to die burst frely no longer there then found bodies in room taken now no more blood anymore they killed the corpses but organs as all of them removed exploded reincarnates exploding then it was too late 2017 risen from the ashes then herself had a Beast within her from her dead heart so my own her name was Enyo i was Bellona so they reveal she was not human at all but paler thannormal trained taught ourselves to hunt more sharply then blacked outside with more then came too late brought the bodies all remains now too late lost more blood then herserself was Vegetarian so myself then with as all of them moved from here nuking then poped freely bombed then brought bodies wrre more than as all of them but never existed but reincarnated as all of them reappeared from the ashes brought the charred bodies then moore than as all of them came too late deceaed then it was as all of them more thanvery tribazillions then suddenlyBella sister we died i can't sleep and eat Janice my dear Immortality suits you you are a Vampire slayer it is a Vampire with your as all of them what you want Vengeance to slay them all destroy the Volturi to murder them with my dear sister a war will last centuries to come your wish is granted with them to be Shadowhunters then poped with as all of them that was it her wish was granted was cursed was a immortal bound to us that our army blazed outside then nuked burst freely came the bodies as all of no more than as all of them had more than as all of them then our first Vampiric war with creatures with fur and a howling snarl then blasted from here now too late lost as all of bodies then came too late popped from here ourselves were different were Kindred wre God's holiest Assasins and shadowhunters existed now too late burst freely nuked from here came too soon the very far way as all of them we sisters fought with them crunched with a violence then poped snapped the loom but brought the bodies here killed now undead forever bound wanderering our planet foreced to be nomadic wre lethal beings far more stromger still Starfleet strong followed from them.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 4/7/2016
Dancing in a painless flame...that is some incredible imagery. Absolutely astounding. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
debslmac chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
loved this
savannavansmutsmut chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
I wondered what you would do with Janice. Nice story.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
How old is Janice?
savannavansmutsmut chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
I'm loving Janice so far.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Shes awake!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
I still would have killed Mike.
Flordiagirl13 chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
AliceCullen0629 chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
really good story are you going to write a squeal
stacyw66 chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
That was a really good story! Im glad you ended it when you did cause you were right it began to be about something other than what was intended! Great job! Hope you keep writing.
ScarletWraith chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Smiles to ya! Happy bday! And while less than expected, the ending was ok. :)
NightFury12349 chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
Cool ending ! I think you should either continue it and end it with an epilogue or write another story about what happens later like Janice turning into a vamp.
jasperlove1234 chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!I LOVE IT SO FAR!PLEASE CONTINUE?
alien babydoll chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
You have a bit of a point, it IS a lot different from the original story, but I love it just the same! Please do an epilogue!