Reviews for Just Trust Me
COBRASTEVE chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Gotta say I love that your characters are true to the original story. If you can keep that, not overdue it and keep a good story line going, you'll have a great story.
McCree114 chapter 35 . 5/2/2013
This entire story was exceedingly well done, as others have said one of the best Azu fics out there for sure. The end was very heartwarming with the two finally making up and getting to say I love one more time before parting ways to different colleges. This is definitely going into my favorite stories list.
Thanks for this awesome read.
Kay chapter 35 . 4/24/2013
My computer tried to kill me by not letting the last chapter load. But now that it has I'm sad because its over. Great story! Thanks for the fun read :)
MrLightning75 chapter 35 . 2/3/2013
I must say, this is one of the most impressive stories I have ever read. The ending was very satisfying, the body of the story was marvelously well-written, and I found myself unable to stop reading. This is an excellent example of how a story should be written, and you, sir, are an excellent example of an author who knows his shit. If I could write a piece of literature half as well as you could, it would still be amazing, and I hope to see you again in the future. Great Job!
AShinyDelibird chapter 35 . 1/12/2013
This turned out to be quite an excellent series. The ending was very well written, and you definitely made it interesting in the last 10 or so chapters. You did a great job of hooking the reader with lots of twists and turns. I sincerely hope you do start another series, and soon.

AShinyDelibird chapter 28 . 1/12/2013
And of course there was a meaning to the whole Tomo think. Sakaki held it against her! Ugh!

VERY riveting chapter. It's very thought-provoking and emotional. This is becoming a powerful story.

AShinyDelibird chapter 24 . 1/12/2013
Your writing is definitely improving with each chapter. I'm glad you got people to help you edit, as that's how a good story becomes great. Not too sure what the exact point of this particular chapter was, if there was any, but maybe I'll find that out soon. Nice job so far.
AShinyDelibird chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
I love your writing style sometimes. Things like "too damn bashful for her own good" really made me laugh. I dunno if you're trying to portray Kagura's thoughts there or if that's just your word choice, but I found it quite funny.

AShinyDelibird chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Had to stop and leave a review at this point. I'm liking this story a fair bit! It's a pairing that's predictable without being mainstream, so there aren't as many stories about it as, say Sakaki x Kaorin. I like the way you're describing each person's feelings, especially Kagura's. I broke down laughing when I saw in this chapter that Kagura started talking about the Bulls. Maybe it happens more than I think it does, but authors don't usually throw American teams into a Japanese setting. Still, it cracked me up, especially because of your icon. Not necessarily a bad thing, just caught me off guard. Anyway, I'll read the rest of the chapters and see how they turn out.

James Birdsong chapter 35 . 9/28/2012
Excellent four chapters
LokosFermincho chapter 35 . 9/23/2012
First, I was thrilled. I thought for a moment that Tomo was in love with Kagura.
Later relieved, when Tomo and Yomi told everything to Kagura.
Then, incredibly moved, I almost cried! It is such a beautiful end.

Thank you. Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU SO FUCKIN' MUCH!

I really hope you write something else.

See ya around!
swimmingwithbulls chapter 35 . 9/21/2012
Strong ending. Loved it.

I really enjoyed this story as a whole, and I do hope you write more. Not only was this well-written, but the characters were actually in-character. :D
Enis chapter 35 . 9/21/2012
It's been fun reading this from the very beggining and watching it progress. I think you finished on a great note too. I remember a while back you were having some troubles figuring out how to end it, and I think this was a great finish. It had a similar feeling to when the actual series ended, which I felt was sad, but had a good feeling of closure as well. I liked the interaction between Kagura, Tomo, and Yomi towards the end, that added a nice happy touch to it, and it was nice to see Kagura and Sakaki come back together. Again I very much enjoyed this. You definitely need to write another story! The Azumanga section could always use more good stories! Maybe a Tomo/Yomi? Everyone loves those two.
Lewism333 chapter 35 . 9/21/2012
And so it ends. The most bitter-sweet part of any story is the end. But I can say that the end of this story is just as satisfying as when I read it the first time, keep going Colt, your stuff is as great as always.

-H
nioki-nainai chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
Hey there

Heh, I was really happy to see an update so soon. Keep up the good work ]. Hope you'll update soon again. Kinda eager to see how you'll end it heh...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »