Reviews for The Day Tony Head Slapped Gibbs
a troll chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow, how stupid are the members of the NCIS fandom including you! Some time ago as payback for really mean reviews, to drum up interest in my fics and as a bit of a joke some friends and I started posting critical reviews under various names but mostly RAAA - Readers Against Arrogant Authors. We didn't think anyone would pay that much attention to them as they were clearly troll reviews but the over reactions (disabling anon. reviews, posting notes on stories/profiles, fics. defending me. and pms) of site members have been truely hilarious to read so we kept it going. You all fail cyber commonsense 101.

It's been too easy and now I'm moving on. You've been successfully trolled. ;-0

Belated April Fools And Happy Easter Everyone.

Herky Illiniwek aka: Erynn Phelps (find me on Facebook for more fanfiction fun) and the RAAA - Readers Against Arrogant Authors.
udontknowme chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Add more please!
Gibbs Is My Hero chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Bold move, Tony. LOL This was great. Thanks for sharing!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
OMG!He did it. To funny. I would love to see that happen on the show.
Beth chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Dissapointing ending!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
So glad someone did the deed, always wondered what would happen on the show if someone did that to gibbs.
Jes The Dino chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Very funny

Major loved it
AngieFaye76 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Laughing at the mental picture you gave me! Gibbs would have Tony's head for that! :)

Thanks for sharing! Loved it!
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
You know, i really didn't think that Tony was going to do it. Guess i was wrong and he does have a death wish after all.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2