Reviews for Jump
purehalo chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hello! I'm just catching up on all the fanfic i've missed while i took a break from fic writing , so glad you've been up to your usual pace with awesome stories! I loved this! It's an absolute gem! Poor Benji! But so funny laughing at his expense!
keyrousse chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Nice, simple, enjoyable one. But I love you soooo much more for mentioning "Sherlock". ;)
EzriMallory chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Fantastic! Just made me smile :-D. Poor Benji! I love how you always bring the two of them in situations like these... And all the references, Bourne, Shaun...Can't imagine where you get all this amazing ideas-but I'm glad you get them :-)! Thanks for sharing! Really looking forward to your next story! :-D
SGreenD chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I think I know that SPN scene! Wasn't this in the, like, very first episode... where they both jumped off that bridge to avoid that car with the Lady in White in it... or am I mixing things up? :)

Anyway, the twist was that Brandt threw Benji over that bridge while Sam did not throw Dean :) Poor Benji! And for Brandt to make fun of him and say that he shouldn't be in the car... serves him right! Good choice, Ethan. I would have done the same

I liked that very much!
noniesarethebest chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
So funny! And I loved all the references! Your writing is really great, along with your consistently amazing stories!
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ahhh...an oldie but goodie of SPN. Two of my FAVORITE things: Mission Impossible and Supernatural in one story...doesn't get much better...

I've read quite a bit of your stuff and I have yet to meet a story I don't like! You write Benji and Brandt banter really well, and your Outside Observer stories (Jenny, Harold, Mike) are all excellent.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
MarthaMarthaMarthaloves Pegg chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Hah-Hah, Supernatural is funny! but always bothered me about that scene is that Dean jumps off the really rural boonies bridge into a what is clearly a shallow rocky creek, yet comes up covered in mud that 'smells like a toilet', as if he landed in an urban sewer-leaking mudbank instead. He should have had a broken ankle, not a head-to-toe coating of sewage-y mud.
Klenotka chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I hope we will have a scene like this in the next movie. These two were great together even in those two scenes they had together :-)

i love your hints about Jason Bourne, Hot Fuzz and for the Sherlock question...I love Downey but Cumberbatch all the way :-))
catfoxy chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Whaaooooo, awesome! I loved the 'bait/no bait' bantering between those two in the bridge, and then that ending! Heehee... I was ready for a lot of things, but never would I have guess that you would make him walk home! LOL That was brilliant! :o) Thanks for sharing the story, and I'm looking forward to reading more. :o)
RuinNine chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ahahaha, that was awesome! XD Especially loved: the hero discussion and Brandt having to walk back. Haha! He deserved it! ;D

Thank you very much for sharing!
CrazyBeaver chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
At last it works!

As I already said, I totally love this! Made me not only Benji grin but also laugh like a maniac xD

You are awesome at this!
Judge Juno chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I really loved all the little references you put in there, from sherlock to bourne and hot fuzz, very clever:)

and i can totally see brandt throwing benji off a bridge, by the way lol!